38 degrees this weekend in Germany

poltards will say the climate change isnt real

Attached: schwitznigga.jpg (709x595, 36.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@FTC-NL:0/The-Great-Global-Warming-Swindle-2007:e
odysee.com/@JollyHeretic:d/Prof-Valentina-Zharkova-Tells-Us-About-How-We-Are-Entering-an-Ice-Age:9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It’s summer, it’s fuckin June bruh step outside more

I have seen these threads 100 times this month
IT'S SUMMER

>Confusing weather with climate
Why are climate change doomsayers like this?

Now you know what it's like to live in Florida.

Attached: alligator-at-the-Everglades-National-Park.jpg (1280x853, 467.85K)

Weather != climate
Be better

Climate change doesn't mean man made. Perhaps this earth heats and cools it self on a time line?

What happened to that hole in the ozone? Oh it sealed back up.

Anti Earth's power cucks are the biggest faggots. Oh my little Honda Accord made all of Indonesia flood. Earth can do as she pleases even if it's evict us.

Based climate change melting the icecaps means we're getting April like temps and rain in the middle of June. I can get used to this

pussy

Attached: 1625595081609.png (2080x1456, 522.69K)

in june it's been over 100 Fahrenheit in kentucky for the last 33 years. with humidity.

sorry grandpa, you lost this culture war a decade ago

Wow never happened before

>it´s summer

No it´s not. Its June. Summer has not started in Germany and temperatures like that only happen in August in September. And even in late summer those temperatures are unlikely.
No we dont. Because in Germany we have 99,99% humidity while Floridas have fresh air and a cold breeze from the sea.

stop larping bro, it's summer in the only country that matters, AMERICA! so that means its summer in the rest of the world too.

>Climate Change™ AKA Gloabl Warmig™ AKA Global Cooling™

38 is near freezing, what's wrong with you

IT'S WINTAH DOWN UNDAH

What kind of summer do you have in Germany because the heat peaks here in June & July

canadian retard.

Attached: 1640641038066.png (2688x1092, 1.63M)

Bro it’s the same in the uk chill out it’s early summer not to mention tvs technology etc makes it even more hotter and wanking

>odysee.com/@FTC-NL:0/The-Great-Global-Warming-Swindle-2007:e

>odysee.com/@JollyHeretic:d/Prof-Valentina-Zharkova-Tells-Us-About-How-We-Are-Entering-an-Ice-Age:9

Yh same In the uk but can last up till September

38 degrees is winter weather

Sounds cool.

What’s that have to do with being right or not? Fucking worm

We have higher humidity than you. Germany has around ~60% humidity on average while we have ~80-90% average humidity in South Florida. North Florida is much cooler though.

Attached: Sawgrass-Recreation-4-1200x672.jpg (1200x672, 133.6K)

We have the normal european summer while you have the midsommar aka it´s 23 hours dark per day, dark like an somalian refugee

Down under we're having the coldest winter I can remember
Also why the fuck are using burgermutt temperature

this is simply not true. i live at the Rhine river and we have 99% humidity all summer long. The only people in Germany that can enjoy the summer time are at the coast line or in south Germany

Its a real 48 degrees here. Fuck your gay measurements. Cold, wet and flooding,
you french-kike cock slurping faggot.

it isn't you nato shill.

Floridians and Aussies are very similar

Attached: hvjumuvum0e01.jpg (2630x2630, 3.21M)