Why hasn't anyone cracked down on the obvious dating app money scams? Over 50% if not more...

Why hasn't anyone cracked down on the obvious dating app money scams? Over 50% if not more , of the "users" are all bot accounts, and yet they have the audacity to charge you up to $35 a month just to "increase your odds" Read through any girl's profile and its like they scrapped a thot's IG account, and put the most generic answers for the descriptions.. "Something I'm known for: Smiling"
The apps are scamming people out of millions under the guise that they have a 50,000 user base when its likely less than half that.

Attached: IMG_3496.png (750x1334, 1.77M)

Somebody IP ban this retard, please

I just rub one out to tiktok whores and leave salacious comments for them.

Attached: IMG_3426.png (750x1334, 212.54K)

hinge is barely any better

Attached: IMG_3377 (Edited).jpg (750x685, 136.31K)

Yeah it’s an obvious scam. Even with all the bots and real girls trying to sell their only fans/premium Snapchat, I still estimate than men outnumber women 5:1. Take out all all the boys and girls selling, the real ratio is probably 10-15:1.

These apps all know this, and yet bumble for example a publicly traded company. For now they are getting away with it but someday, once enough lonely men have been squeezed for $35 a month, and enough people get wise to the scam, they will pull the plug.

Then will come shareholder lawsuits and it will come out that these apps knew there were barely any real women on there. The user statistics are a closely guarded secret, I’m surprised there have been no leaks, but it may happen eventually.

These apps are a demoralizing scam, you’re much better off trying to meet women IRL. The challenge of approaching girls is good for your personal growth in a way that sending pickup lines on an app can never come close to

Attached: E6ADEE7C-D841-4889-9D2D-0DDA858B8A28.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

>Somebody IP ban this retard, please
Reddit or Twitter may be a better place for you.

Attached: 1644981057470.jpg (623x641, 78.57K)

I;ve been on and off them since 2014. It was much more likely you'd find someone to match with then, but since 2020, it became filled with bots and thots trying to sell their shit. Even bumble which touts itself as "women message you first" will often end up with no message at all (and the match expires) or most will simply say "Hi". However it is expected that men will always open with some witty pickup line.

Not only that but it's a monopoly by Match which owns them all.

>I still estimate than men outnumber women 5:1
Dude it was 10 to 1 like 7 years ago. That number has probably doubled to like 20 to 1 at this point.

Attached: grossly pepe.jpg (255x248, 11.01K)

Why would a jewish state crack down on scammers?

fpbp

So what is even left? Eharmony?
Bumble, Hinge, Tinder, match.com, and POF are all match owned?

Attached: IMG_3429 (Edited).jpg (750x653, 262.08K)

CHECKED
fpbp

Attached: 1654694975867.jpg (600x600, 61.4K)

I have been thinking this and the ones that are real are just trying to sell their OF

Yeah, you have to remember that a decent looking girl will have a match rate of 10%-50% on swipes, whereas an average guys match rate is going to be 1% or less.

There are guys on those apps swiping thousands and thousands of times, the pool of women isn’t that large in many places. Bumble can’t get rid of the bots and sellers because then they would be unable to wring $35 a month out of lonely guys.

Real female users can afford to just send “Hi” as a first message because they have dozens of matches and can always get more quickly.

But yeah I agree, on the early days these apps were actually pretty good

I believe Match owns all of those besides Bumble. Bumble is it’s own company and trades under its own ticker symbol on the stock exchange

>ever using dating apps
Man, if you have a decent truck and you're drunk next to it, parked at the parking lot of a rodeo event, girls will be on your ass like flies on hog shit (which, we have for brains, as we are dumbasses too).

I really wish I wasnt a shy introvert.

I started using hinge when it was first out, and I was getting at least a date a week then. It was nice because it let you filter by race, age, political stance etc. so you only saw profiles of people you wanted to see. Now a days Hinge isnt much better than the others, but its still pushed as a more dating app rather than a fuck and suck app like Tinder is now and bumble

Yes which is why I said Match actually has a fucking monopoly on it. Who's their rival other than Bumble? Match owns pretty much all of the dating app shit.

Attached: 2E7432B7-7A06-4E07-A978-5A6E78512EB6.jpg (320x180, 11.78K)

Dude i was single for a couple of months and used Happn, i've met 3 girls; they were nice and 2 of them ready to fuck, the younger one on the 1st date and the other 2 after 2 dates. I didn't do it as i dont put my pp in the first girl i date. I didnt put a single dollar on the app and the girls were real. After that 3 girls (6 dates in 2 months) i started dating a girl from the office and we've been in a relation for 3 years. I put my pp on her. PS: i've a friend using tinder right now and he's super blackpilled telling that the girls are a scam and just 10% of the man are getting all the pussy, i think it's just a cope...

maybe the bot accounts are less common in Uragay