You guys dont hide your racist/sexist opinions in real life right? right?

you guys dont hide your racist/sexist opinions in real life right? right?

Attached: R.841e16e53a964d1c1d3e73147415b0f0.jpg (780x438, 36.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZsVTW1wGTCU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/ZsVTW1wGTCU
Nope

No, because everyone one else is just as "racist" and "sexist" as I am.

Ofc not

Im 25% abo and my dads a abo hating half caste

Not at all

Yessir, I am like a ninja with my HORRIBLE RACIST AND SEXIST OPINIONS.
RACIST AND SEXIST OPINIONS.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-12-21-25-33.png (1200x1920, 1.3M)

I go around yelling nigger and telling women to go the kitchen everytime. They all love me.

No

Busy bot doing the good work

kek'd

Depends where you live. In my country as long as you don't go to a fucking faggot Prag or other big faggot city than people are normal. no fags no twitter bullshit no blacks

>average aus/pol/tard

no but i dont really talk to people either

Doing the hard work for us

is praha that bad? i don’t go to bohemia much. people don’t seem decent in moravia. ale mozne je to protoze jeste mluvim spatne.

eh….*do* seem decent in moravia…apparently my typing sucks too.

I have to. I have no white friends. They hate me because I’m an ugly ginger.

Attached: 76FF681A-2505-4B8E-9E31-B44DBF7071AF.gif (498x498, 67.51K)

All leftist kinda assume who I am when i start to skip too much into rage. They don't know the depths that I hate them truly. My mask of sanity never fully slips. It's like a dual life desu.

No.
Because they aren't opinions but undeniable facts with mounds of evidence.

Attached: 1650408099559.gif (520x375, 976.38K)

I don't think so. Usually I'm polite and people seem to like talking to me.
But I told my family everything I think about jews being inbred devil preachers and about how niggers are like ape/humans.
And my best friend got really mad at me.
And then he went to college, and suddenly agrees with me on everything.
I don't really keep very quiet no.....
Oh and dad got really mad about me talking about jews but he must have looked up some things I said because now he just agrees.

nope. also i won't think twice about pacifying a nigger if they're mentally and emotionally feeble enough to escalate into a physical confrontation over me saying nigger. it's not my obligation to second guess whether they have a knife, nor is our illegitimate parliament's unlawful foreign guests' safety my prerogative.

I’m not either of those things

Nah i have blue eyes making me top 5% of pol.

Gingers are the whitest of them all fren, its not hate but fear.

Attached: 986096.jpg (985x588, 69.39K)

I'm not sexist.
I am openly racist though.

please make a lot of kids, redheads are hot

To be real I'm moravien standarts here pretty normal, no speach cenzoring, no weird behaving like dressing as a woman and if a fag goes here with another they get weird looks.
The closest to other race here is these gipses and they are actually retarded. They don't even try to get along with white people, form communities and slums and dissociate.
So pretty nice place to live

Attached: cigoši.png (1158x690, 1.76M)

Based and this. You might need to ease people into things especially friends coworkers and family but 13% does 50 for a reason, and it isn't "poor". Point out their free college, generations of not working, broken families and how everyone else suffered but doesn't act this way. Sure 200 years ago slaves maybe... Less than 80 almost all Jews killed off now they are the wealthiest group. Kill em with kindness basically don't just say I hate niggers

i'm not racist, nor am i sexist. I do value and seek truth, and i will proclaim these truths for all to hear. Imagine being afraid of a fool's judgement.

WHY ARENT YOU SEXIST

DO YOU KNOW ANY FEMALES

THERE IS NO EQUALITY AMONG THE SEXES

Also I do have a lot of cop friends and they constantly make fun of these gimpses, but I wouldn't say people here have anything agains decent people of other race

Only to other based whites and asians

dude, your ancestors where seen as gods... in fact, they were probably the true mythological kangz of old.

Shape up, get your mind straight, find a redhead girl and pro-create while speaking truth. Become who you are born to be.