Indians in the United States/Canada

Of all the immigrant/tourist groups in North America, why are pajeets the most arrogant and braindead?

Attached: the sirs.jpg (600x450, 62.13K)

It's a culture of bluster and bluff.

Because they're extremely religious.
God will provide.
Also, protein deficiency.

Attached: pepe.jpg (600x600, 39.48K)

Pakis and hindoos are just literal slaves who work for pennies in generally illegal operations for fear of deportation because visas ran out, sihks on the otherhand are weirdly jewish what with having literal pr teams shilling them in the media whenever a disaster happens or just feeding bums. There was an indian on here from india who went into more detail about how sihks are literal jew tier when it comes to owning gas stations, single detached homes and other small businesses en masse

Because only the "high caste" ones come here.

Kek people of Indo-Pakistani descent are the 2nd highest earning demographic after the chinese.

Interesting, I did a group project with a sikh who had a pretty strong superiority complex. But I've known a lot of indians like that

And what's stopping you from owning a gas station, homes, and other small businesses?

We need to implement a strict class based system so they feel comfortable

India is literally sending their best and they are still despicable

Kind of like Any Forumsacks who's only achievement is being born a certain skin color.

Too bad it didn't come with the nepotism too

I've had the idea brewing lately that using "loser back home" memes against all migrants is the best coarse of action. They come here because it's seen as a prestigious bragging point to family back home. We need to flip it.

They are now officially known as the losers who couldn't hack it back home so had to run away from everything and move to a new country where nobody knows what a loser they are.

Help me spread this meme, I believe it's the key to stopping economic migrants.

It's an observation not a judgment user? i live in one of the highest concentrations of east indians out of any city in canada, and i have heard some of their literal disdain for being treated like slaves because they want to work under the table and skirt our immigration system

Canada has a lot more poor Indians than America. You're visa system selects for a completely different set of Indians than ours.

I worked customer service for a decent amount of time. Indians would always treat me like dirt and act like them saying "thank you" was a god's blessing.
I cant imagine being born there in the same economical class as I was raised

Unironically some of the best pajeet interactions I've had were with gas station indians

>NOOO YOU CANT JUST INVEST IN THINGS AND BUILD GENERATIONAL WEALTH

This is why you'll die alone.

The Sikhs who immigrate to Canada are fucking Gangstars and Terrorists with a IQ of 70 . What Canada needs is the high iq Bengali Hindus

I've only done trades so they are either below me or on the same level or temps, but that sounds brutal. I noticed they like to ostracize coworkers of the same race who put in 110% effort and shun them for doing so its really strange and ive seen it multiple times but the person who goes over and above is generally the only one who keeps their job in the end

And they learn how to become SJW's and take advantage of the system that rewards minorities with govt jobs and other handouts with rapid cynicism.

Those people in OP's pic are not Indians. They are Easteners. Indians were born here as members of Tribes/Nations like the Cherokee, Sauk, Mohawk, etc.

How are you extrapolating that from what i said you ESL fucking retard. Sihks are like jews in the sense that they are generally more insular in their communities and tight knit, they pool money together for investments then either bring family over or soley hire ones that are already here. Literally nobody is saying building intergenerational weath is bad jugdip

I'm referring to East Indians, not Native American Indians

I lived next a section 8 rental owned by an Indian couple. They own a $2 million dollar home but rent out slum properties in the area. If you confront them they act as victims or pretend they don't speak English. They've lived in the states 25+ years.

Surrey?

Hindu spotted.

Sounds miserable honestly, I got one indian friend right now and I asked him about it
>why do you think I have so few brown friends, user

4 lyfe

Attached: 7fe.jpg (600x600, 52.18K)

white redhead with blue eyes here, I've fucked 35 different indian women. Ask me anything...

Anyway indian women are desperate for white cock. If you're white like me, you can fuck them easily. Indian women go crazy on white cock

Im white you dumb curry nigger

Armenians are worse.
>will argue about anything
>more stingy with their money than jews
>expect to be given first class service where ever they go or will complain to the manager
>fat and hairy
>lives in a shitty home/apartment but drives a white BMW or Infiniti
>gets their money through credit card scams and cashing government checks from their non-english speaking relatives.

show flag paki nigger
lmao imagine trying to get whites and indians fight because your country is a shithole full of unskilled people usa wont take

>COVID happens
>Horde of international students and immigrants disappear
>FeelsGoodMan.jpg

>Borders open up
>Horde of international students and immigrants reappear
>FeelsBadMan.jpg

Attached: tfw no carrots.jpg (232x197, 23.21K)