How could this happen? He's twice boosted

How could this happen? He's twice boosted

Attached: fauci.jpg (1840x672, 80.38K)

>retard still doesn't understand how the vaccination works.

Twice boosted, quadruple vaccinated.
Those who breathe copium on a three times a day basis (as the FDA requires!!) will say it's a coincidence.

Because you didn't vaccinate, the virus has mutate and now is threatening great man of science like Anthony w. Fauci

Good way to say he’s dead or talking

Attached: BBBCF435-A133-4EED-A3A2-518C3EA094A8.jpg (476x419, 46.18K)

Why are you such a faggot OP?

must be one of those super rare breakthrough cases

no refunds.

>retard still doesn't understand how the vaccination works.

Vaxtards keep getting infected. I don't recall this happening with other vaccines that have been studied for decades before release

God hates baby murderers

Attached: covjabpic.png (690x832, 190.14K)

I really wonder which persons are really in the know. Most politicians clearly are not, they just act on a need to know basis.
Fauci? Pretty high up for sure. The CEOs of Pfizer/Moderna?

Well....they seem like retards sometimes. I really wonder. Maybe this shit is all autopoietically.

He was visiting gay bars studying monkeypox, chuds
He is a national treasure

Alright Justin, why don't you tell us how vaccination works.

Ohhhh yeah I forgot vaccines work by doing literally nothing at all

THAT MEANS ITS WORKING

Durrr why does vaccination for A work differently than vaccination for b
The vaccination only lessens the symptoms. Its so you don't end up in the hospital on a ventilator every time you catch it.
US education system at work ladies and gents can't even bother to read the description.

>look mom I'm being retarded on the internet it again!11

>so you don't end up in the hospital on a ventilator every time you catch it
OMICRON ITSELF IS BARELY COVID
THE VIRUS HAS MUTATED TO A POINT WHERE IT HARDLY INFECTS LUNG TISSUE

LITERALLY PFIZER MAKES AN ANTIVIRAL FOR COVID NOW
THE VAXX SUCKS

>The vaccination only lessens the symptoms

99+% survival rate

It lessens symptoms, y'all

Attached: 1654509694634.gif (619x672, 1.36M)

no, explain how vaccines work. explain the polio vaccine, explain the malaria vaccine. explain the mechanism by which vaccines work.

How about you suck my cock instead you drooling faggot

Why is it always a leaf who does this?

that's what i thought maple nigger

>How about you suck my cock instead you drooling faggot

When you have nothing

kek

>twice boosted
6 times is the new definition, cause you know, safe and effective

Im not spending my day typing out the same shit that gets typed out daily by people replying to your nonsense which you don't bother to read anyways is that too hard to understand?

Ventilate!

Attached: MjyjbuCCHwyR.jpg (828x748, 44.58K)

None of these faggots vaxxed they are hiding and getting out of dodge

Thank you. Vaccines work. They are not haphazard preventative measures based on limited information about cell biology. Scientists are perfect and they figured out vaccines hundreds of years ago. Only Republicans fail to understand the sheer perfection of vaccines and are secretly evil.

Vaccines never fail. Only the human mind does. Period.

>Thank you. Vaccines work. They are not haphazard preventative measures based on limited information about cell biology. Scientists are perfect and they figured out vaccines hundreds of years ago. Only Republicans fail to understand the sheer perfection of vaccines and are secretly evil.
>Vaccines never fail. Only the human mind does. Period.
hmmm, I was wondering why they changed the definition of "vaccination"

But I'll spend my time explaining why I won't explain it to you

fucking kek

A vaccine that does not completely neutralize infection is known as a “leaky” vaccine. Look it up. Also name one other vaccine that lets you still get infected
>inb4 flu shot
Is not a vaccine because those shots only target certain strains. Exposed to another strain you still get flu

Because vaccines are able to branch out and touch an ailing body like an angel from on high. However they do it is lost upon Democrats like me; all I know is vaccine scientists are manifestations of God himself and to question their brilliance is to question the very idea of empathy itself.

>Only Republicans fail to understand

Nope. I have many vaccines that have tries and true. I didn't rush out to get an experimental mRNA vaccine for a cold with a 99% survival rate. Thanks for playing, though

Meant for