The mayor of NYC is on video calling White people "crackers"

And no one cares.

Explain this to me: when your average normie NPC sees things like this, what goes through their mind? I don't understand it.

Attached: images (25).jpg (220x229, 9.19K)

They don't see it, they're not programmed to see it and the media doesn't feed it to them

Someone should kill him

Not for the cracker thing, but niggers need to be destroyed from off the Earth

say the n-word to me in person and ill break your cracker face

Black people don't matter, simple the fuck as. They ankle-bite, they get money, but no one expects anything of them or makes them accountable. They're children.

> when your average normie NPC sees things like this, what goes through their mind?
Literally nothing, most won't even see it, and even if they do there's plenty of explanations readily prepared for them so even if an inkling of a negative thought enters their head it's immediately removed. This isn't even factoring in years, if not decades, of programming and social engineering that's going to keep them in their lane.

>the mayor called us cumskin crackers?
>lmao that's pretty wild bro, anyway, have you seen the new Obi-wan show?
The end.
Not even horrific acts of violence will shake the normies faith in the status quo or the messaging. Nothing.

Yes user, the history behind the word 'cracker' is the same as the n word. They are totally equivalent in every regard. Fucking retard.

Nice link you dumb bitch.

Baron has one "r"

This

hahahahaahaha shut the fuck up you queer.

*Bang bang* 1 less uppity nigger

>i wirr break youru crackeru face
shut up chang

Netherlander

That's a requirement for any politician to hold public office in 2022.

>when your average normie NPC sees things like this, what goes through their mind?
Most will never see it, as all progressives know that it's their duty to hide what can be used by the evil white male reactionaries.

Attached: detroit.jpg (940x690, 144.63K)

yes whiteboi. Seethe

>Mayor Adams
Rigged. No one I know voted for him.

>sitting mayor of one of the biggest cities in North America expressing racial hatred
>>it's not the same because power + privilege dummy
This is the normalfag reasoning I'm talking about, this is precisely why nobody cares. White people are their own worst enemy.

Uppity

White fragility on display. You had a president who caused mass violence against asians with shit like "Wu Flu" and "China Flu" but you cry when you are called cracker.

Pipe down, impulsive unevolved n i g g e r

Attached: 1654960190789.gif (220x293, 729.88K)

>muh historical context behind racial animus
>aka my racist ancestors weren't as successful as your racist ancestors
It's a shame my racist ancestors didn't exterminate your rancid kind

Correct. They have trained themselves to deny reality and follow authority because sometimes calling out reality can lose you your job, your home, and your family.

They don’t do it for this, they just aren’t sentient enough to see it as the non truth.

I agree that niggers are a useless drain on the precious finite resources, or at least only renewable to a certain degree with specific limits on population, and should be humanely ethanized by the state entities of the world.

Attached: 1655158580890.png (766x834, 1M)

You don't want this fight, nigger.

Attached: You don't want this Nigger.jpg (750x400, 26.5K)

I didn’t know niggers loved trump so much. Considering almost all violence against Asians is perpetrated by niggers.

>feral blacks beating up some Asians (no change from the usual) is your fault because you rightly pinned the blame on China for kicking off a pandemic and nuking the world economy

Fuck off, Robin.

nigger
>inb4 hurr durr, fragile wypipo
>im yellow

Let's face it, there's no racial slur that can damage white people.

Attached: 1338362941249.gif (333x250, 2.38M)

Say cracker to my face and I’ll curb stomp your worthless nigger head.

White people are way beyond letting racist words affect them. Thats what makes brownies seethe so fucking hard. Whites can destroy a break a bucks brain with a single word, while browns have to do a military-like offensive to destroy a White person.

>Blaming the blacks
Of course thats your answer.

>Let's face it, there's no racial slur that can damage white people.
Yeah there is, it's called "racist".

>”racist"
that’s not a racial slur, you retarded mutt

Look at this black fragility on display. They act like a hardass gangsta, but then get their feelings hurt when someone says a naughty word. Imagine being so delicate that a single word, in any context, can send you into a frothing, flailing rage. I guess whites really DO still have dominion over these beasts. Lol. Lmao, even.

Attached: 1654027887843.jpg (564x800, 189.22K)

exclude Italians and Irish and the place is probably like less than 20% white.