Sandy hook: Anybody who believes this is legit needs a psychological evaluation

26 confirmed kills in 5 minutes by a severe autist who is co dependent on his mother. Also let us not forget of the god awful "sad parent" news performances by the crisis actors themselves.

Attached: lil adam.jpg (544x306, 39.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/Ue5zdZC7ZbwU/
gematriaeffect.news/adam-lanza-the-sandy-hook-hoax-shooter-another-society-of-jesus-creation/
gematriaeffect.news/patrick-dragon-sandy-hook-shooting-first-responder-dies-from-covid-19-january-5-2021-news/
gematriaeffect.news/uvalde-texas-shooting-of-may-24-2022-and-its-parallels-to-sandy-hook-beyond/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They make sure to have every attachment the FBI want's banned.

Sounds exactly like the 1996 Australian false flag shooting.

All too convenient

Im not familiar on that but i'll look into it

They get extra angry for some reason when you suggest this is a hoax. Not the moon landing, not 9/11 - but this. Something is definitely fishy about it at the very least.

Maybe some people are just smarter than you?

Attached: 1640551873663.jpg (1049x927, 99.54K)

bitchute.com/video/Ue5zdZC7ZbwU/
>debunks the entire think using public information
worth a watch

nigger, you need meds

Its natural to get defensive when someone has an agenda to hide

Yes, specifically the faggots who mutilate their genitals by following agendas blindly

A good watch. I've seen it probably 10 times by now

Im already on about 3 of them

gematriaeffect.news/adam-lanza-the-sandy-hook-hoax-shooter-another-society-of-jesus-creation/
gematriaeffect.news/patrick-dragon-sandy-hook-shooting-first-responder-dies-from-covid-19-january-5-2021-news/
gematriaeffect.news/uvalde-texas-shooting-of-may-24-2022-and-its-parallels-to-sandy-hook-beyond/

Agreed. Tie my shoes!! Larping ass cunt.

1 or 2 coincidences maybe a fluke. More than that a major red flag goes up

Look all Im saying is something as simple as photos of Adam Lanza's dead body or autopsies of the supposed victims would help

Only if you're retarded.
Stop trying to make gematria a thing, nigtard. How you even landed this job I will never know.

Attached: 1629892413389.jpg (1080x621, 50.54K)

Do you faggots ever get tired of LARPing? I hate to tell you, you’re about as apparent as those glow niggers

Alex Jones was right.

Thats why the “parents” are relentlessly trying to end him

Most of us here had murder fantasies at that age, but did anyone ever want to blow away elementary school kids? My guess is that workplace/DMV/long cashier line shootings don't get the coverage psyops want

Attached: 00jdjduieyu75.jpg (695x997, 284.71K)

>severe autist
Ehh, he was high-functioning, just timid and socially withdrawn preferring to live in his room with his computer. He was also a pedophile. In any case, he was more intelligent than OP by far. Probably by at least 40 IQ points, possibly more.