Their Biggest Fear

Is the unification of orthodox christianity and islam. There are many more similarities than differences between the 2 religions. Inb4 Christcuck, Judeo-christianity isn’t real and it’s a term used specifically to align all Christians with satanic values. Thoughts?

Attached: 764F088F-1DDA-43E9-B069-14B9BEA235A9.jpg (590x819, 342.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YqRgwoe668M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why specifically orthodox Christianity? Why not catholicism?

So you want to go from worshiping a Jewish Rabbi to worshiping a Jewish Rabbi and an Arab warrior pedo? Guess how I know you're not white.

Because if you say Jesus gay in the west no one will bat an eye.
Say Jesus gay in an Orthodox country(Gayreece and Cuckprus are maybe exceptions) and you will likely get your face smashed in

another jew thread

this exactly, orthodox Christianity is the only true form of Christianity left. Catholicism is a cucked, Jewish, satanic form of Christianity used to subvert goyim.

Because whatever you think about Catholic theology, the leadership is thoroughly coopted by globohomo.

Attached: CIA Catholics subversion.jpg (330x500, 34.42K)

Everything finds a homeostasis. At one point Catholics we're torturing people for being heretics. Catholicism will become conservative as a consequenc8djgxe of what's happening right now.

this board fucking sucks fuck shills like this guy he isnt christian, no christian would ever advocate unity with islam, he is literally taking a shit on your computer screen

Attached: 1655326567315.png (1814x2058, 401.14K)

No kike worship for me user. Keep your Abrahamic swill over there.

I wouldn't be that negative on Cathbros; compared to some of the liberal protestant denominations they're based.

Further, the "Right wing" sentiments you see in evangelicals are mostly glowie approved "righ-wing," (Pro-war, pro glowie, etc.)

also Orthodox in US has its problems as well

I think Catholics are generally good people, but I can’t condone Catholicism. They are responsible for too much.

I don't see any reason to believe this, most Catholics are in the global South these days.

No such thing. Pagan tritheists are full of hate towards monotheists, always have been and always will be.

Only the pure white race still has the genome of Adam. Arabs are niggered.

I disagree, Islam is the only other major pro-Jesus religion. They can be occasional allies against secular liberalism. Then we can go back to killing each other.

Your religions are tools of control

Don’t you think AI sees all hears all know all

youtu.be/YqRgwoe668M

Explain Jordanian and Levantine people.

Yeah I'm just pointing out on the ground realities about Christianity in US. It's very easy to shit on Francis and Catholics, but when you look at their protestant competition it isn't much better.

The average Catholic tends to be quite secular though. You have a choice between apathetic Catholics and misguided protestants basically

The key is adherence to the Scriptures and constant prayer to God. The Holy Spirit will unite Their elect according to God's will. No denomination has a monopoly on The Holy Spirit, and true Christians will cling solely to God and not any institution of man.

if someone could unify the Christians and the Muslims in a Holy Alliance, they would control literally HALF of the worlds population

together they could eradicate homosexuals, transexuals, drug addicts, etc worldwide and restore order under God

>Worship ai and tech instead
Imagine worshipping a tool of humanity. There's nothing more cucked.

I agree, maybe that would be a perfect opportunity to unite Catholics and Protestants underneath orthodox Christianity. Get everyone to go back to their roots and denounce their new age kiked form of Christianity.

It’s heresy honestly that idea. But to that end some modernist compromisers are doing just that. It’s called chrislam look it up

This is exactly why I haven’t been to church in 10+ years, but I pray every single day and night and will never stop.

She's got that "I suck a lot of dick" look that most "religious" girls have.

Church itself is simply a gathering of Christians led by The Holy Spirit to do God's will as the body of Christ. Denominations and religion frankly has nothing to do with God and is itself a type of anti-Christ and a stumbling block.

>Slav(e)s are violent degenerate thugs
Got any other news for us Yanni?