What Are They?

imo it doesnt even seem like biological human matter at all. The wire like substance as well raises a ton of red flags. the WHO claims that the 4th industrial revolution is about changing humans, not society. My guess is that the vaccine alongside 5G and AI quantum technology will allow clandestine groups of neocons to control vast hordes of the population. Assuming this is true - what do they want with vaxxed people? Clearly the majority of them won’t die, and will take shots/pills for the rest of their lives. what is their end game even IF they can control them? Is it to create some form of AI hivemind slave race?

Attached: 4ED7A4EA-A0A4-4B94-9BE4-8649459DBD7F.jpg (404x711, 230.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

banned.video/watch?id=62a7ba3fd3003e1cb461bc00
youtu.be/3DyIIS-jCpE
bitchute.com/video/Molp6LEsIsq7/
naturalnews.com/2022-06-12-blood-clots-microscopy-suddenly-died.html
instagram.com/ghost3dee/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CRAAAAWLING IIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIN.

Attached: pepe_high.jpg (230x230, 18.44K)

Attached: 1652403196556.gif (498x498, 1.5M)

This thread is off topic and in violation of the posting rules of Any Forums.org. The moderation te has been noted along with additional authorities to remove this problematic content.

Good day to you sir and I do hope you get the help you need in fighting off your schizophrenia.

What is this? A jew parasite?

Attached: FBE72142-C06F-4C1D-84B7-776B74B0A78E.png (480x480, 422.94K)

What are you talking about?

This is “blood” clot that was pulled out the corroded artery of a vaxxed man in his 40’s

hydra

it looks like those lipids they use to transport the mRNA are turning to plastic

Attached: 1646840010602.jpg (960x637, 45.51K)

It's from a made up conspiracy theory.
People are claiming vaccinated people are growing synthetic, foreign tissue within their arteries and veins which blocks the normal flux of blood and causes clots.
There's no actual proof of that, it's just a conspiracy theory.

prioloids

Whistleblower doctors consensus is:
scar tissue growing inside of arteries from being sliced by millions of tiny razor blades
(Graph. ?)

Here are some smaller versions of the same kind of vaccine induced “blood” clot. Seriously what the fuck are these? These are inside everyone whos vaxxed

Attached: 7776CAB2-983D-4A7C-AAF9-FCBCCF3859FF.jpg (841x668, 407.88K)

The vaccine is the mark.

I literally just watched a 2 hour video of a man handling the clots and observing them with a microscope. They’re real, and If you’re vaxxed they’re inside of you

DETRAS DE TI IMBÉCIL

Attached: images (73).jpg (739x415, 18.78K)

I'd imagine the vaccine secondarily targets histones to regulate certain genes on/off, with intent of creating more docile, less aggressive, less horny, more easily control human units. e.g targeting genes many criminals have, which promote autonomy of action, aggression etc

Link??

RE4 was a documentary

Attached: Resident-Evil-4-HD-Project-infected-leon-screenshot.jpg (1920x1080, 212.91K)

Giant Prions

Attached: M0600030-Prions,_TEM.jpg (800x606, 178.81K)

But there is proof you retard.

Attached: spotlight241-feature-image.jpg (800x800, 65.09K)

kek

banned.video/watch?id=62a7ba3fd3003e1cb461bc00

Inb4 infowars is for schizos, this guy is physically handling these clots on camera, you cannot refute this.

And he's pulling them from corpses that have been vaccinated.

Not so mighty without a host i must say

Attached: Klaus symbiote.webm (720x844, 1.54M)

Is this from a movie?

It's quite simple really

Attached: Ursula&Heiko.jpg (795x780, 108.09K)

Holy shit. Wtf is that. I haven't been this dumfounded on this site in like 4 years

It's the Jew in its natural form.

Maybe this is a stupid question but is it possible that the mRNA “programming” is causing WHITE blood cells to clot?

It's a weather balloon

Vaxxed or had covid, since they are caused by the spike protein. Delivery mechanism is irrelevant

Shills can't hide the truth

youtu.be/3DyIIS-jCpE

GOOULD?

Attached: weapon.png (1236x1395, 1.35M)

Are they contagious? Some whore with sniffles breathed on me and touched my balls yesterday. I actually banged a freshly vaxxed whore twice no rubber, too. It was in a third world country and my eye got mad infected later.

IZA TEBE BUDALO

Unless you've had sex with her then no.

Attached: enjoy_your_aids.jpg (462x579, 53.58K)

Seems highly unlikely that it’s anything but vaxxed people. If it was that easy, they wouldn’t need to put together a program where people get vaxxed en masse for the rest of their lives on a schedule.

It's like I said. Parasites are going to grow the sentience to become a threat to the whole world

Serious question, have these been pulled out of the blood vessels of living people, or only from the dead?

The clotshot end result.If covid didn't kill you that shit sure will.The dem agenda is evil.

From the dead, you idiot.

The amount of times you used the phrase "conspiracy theory" leads me to believe youre trolling and know whats up. We know that oxide graphene is in the shots, we know it moved around all weird and shit. This may very well be just that infused into blood and whatever else
In the event youre not trolling, kys.

bitchute.com/video/Molp6LEsIsq7/

>made up conspiracy theory
every mortician is seeing this since the vax was deployed. you're literally making shit up like the shill faggot you are.

Its only go to show up in jabbed obviously. We unjabbed havent altered ourselves for this 99.9x% survival rate cough.

Its not though.

Here's the thing; it's made of worms. It even fires worms. But it stings like you wouldn't believe.

Attached: b.png (417x585, 469.23K)

I would say to you to kys, but then again you're already vaxxed so you will probably get on a autopsy table very soon.

Attached: 15484D50-E417-428B-8FC4-7F3B600CF2FA.jpg (1284x1514, 581.28K)

Ahh. Like the leaked presentation video of vaccine that shuts off the religious faith zone in the brain

close ups

naturalnews.com/2022-06-12-blood-clots-microscopy-suddenly-died.html

and then there's picrel...

Attached: remote viewing clots edward riordan.png (1078x1857, 2.07M)

I touched her vaxxaids condom.
I drink my pee, take NAC and Ivermectin.

nigger

found it..CGI....
this guy knows what he is doing
instagram.com/ghost3dee/
no instagramm..cannot see the other videos

Attached: 1655324053358.webm_snapshot_00.03_[2022.06.15_22.24.46].jpg (720x844, 59.86K)

One thing. I don't know why.

Attached: joe-buffer.gif (498x498, 2.93M)

Coughed up by an otherwise healthy 32 year old man who presented to ER with trouble breathing. Pic is from ICU where they were attempting to intubate him...then this happened. The fibrin clot has taken on the structure of the vessels in the lungs

Attached: fibrin clot coughed up by utah man double vaxx.png (1901x1785, 2.38M)

>LEONNN

Attached: hior.gif (500x260, 498.14K)

Medfag here, what you are actually looking at is extracted fibrous plaque from an artery. The dark parts on the ends are where the plaque has ruptured, forming clots. The examiner/coroner who likely performed this removal took great care to keep it all intact. Its not something rare at all, in fact, you probably have an older relative who is suffering from or has suffered from near complete arterial blockage by plaque similar to what is shown in OP's pic.

Attached: arterial_thrombosis.png (792x539, 544.91K)