The entire world is dependent on one major finite resource with no alternatives that even come close to being as...

>The entire world is dependent on one major finite resource with no alternatives that even come close to being as relevant
>Elites and masses alike gladly send their own children to die to get it cheaper
>Dependence continues to deepen even though it’s long term viability is starting to crack
We’re fucked, aren’t we

Attached: CD31D0B4-5EF4-4A51-AE74-5C67806F5CF9.jpg (1200x776, 59.78K)

we we're always fucked, bro
time to bow to china

its incredibly cheap to produce and distribute
research the sugar trade

Nah you can make it out of hydrogen and shit.

>oil is finite
it really isn't, oil will be discovered to be a natural product of geological forces, mark my words

Fuck yourself then die

There’s still unreal amounts of oil and gas on earth. The problem is that it costs billions in investment to build the infrastructure to bring it to market, and that infrastructure needs to run for many decades to repay the investment. No one wants to do that now since the the government is determined to end fossil fuels. Lack of investment leads to supply constraints and high prices. No one is going to build a new refinery in the US under the present climate no matter the price of gasoline

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones

These.
>oil will be discovered to be a natural product of geological forces, mark my words
Already has. The Climate Narrative and Peak Oil are lies and the Cabal ain't having it.

Should have funded electric car research instead of jacking off to oil.

Dyson Swarm is a Lvl 1 Civ bruh

it already has been for decades, the "we're gonna run out of oil on earth" is an ecologist lie

Attached: oil.jpg (1170x1815, 376.9K)

Witnessed.

We already have the infrastructure faggot.

>>The entire world is dependent on one major resource
>massive alternatives as Nuclear, Hydro, gas , coal , sound , Hydrogen and aerial electricity that have been developed 100 years ago by Nicola Tesla are blocked from being
>>Elites gladly send our children to die to get it cheaper and make billions for themselves
>>Dependence continues to deepen even though it’s long term viability is starting to crack

user, bunch of corrections above and here:
>Oil is not fossil, it's a HydroCarbon, molecule H and C
>Oil is 2nd largest liquid on the planet after water
>Privately held Oil monopolies are responsible for blocking other good alternative energy sources from development:
>Rockfeller's Standard Oil ,currently Exxon Mobil and Chevron, British queen's British Petroleum, Royal Dutch Shell.
>Oil monopolies push fake green and scare you to think we are running out while we really don't.

The problem with solar (lvl 1 civ) is the batteries. We haven't found what can keep a charge over long periods of time without loss.
Currently what we have is tri-lithium which is made with lithium. A limited and toxic resource.
Why the fuck do you think we were in Afghanistan?

Only if you believe you are. As for me faith has granted me a win in tonight's Powerball lottery. $253 MILLION. You are what you consume.

Attached: 1655244354572.jpg (768x550, 41.81K)

You mentioned Tesla and yes that man was ahead of his time. The current wifi tech is based on his 'free energy' model
Unfortunately it causes cancer and brain fuckery

>Elites and masses alike gladly send their own children to die to get it cheaper
The bad orange man has us energy independent. Too bad he had an election stolen from him by Earth-worshiping communists.

had...

>Tesla ahead of his time
>wiwi causes cancer and brain fuckery
user , look around for old pictures , like 100+ years old, of old buildings, they are all over the internet
They have many , many what look like atmospheric electricity antennaes.
Also see if you can find original Eifel Tower pictures, it's not a random building.
Oil monopoly oligarchs destroyed what they could, but not everything actually disappeared.
It's just one of many examples of that we already had alternative energy in the past.

The current wifi tech is developed by Nazis and virtually Satanists.
They literally knew and specifically selected frequencies that harmed humans. They do lots of anti-human and fake humanitarian and fake "safety tests" while hiding unsafe test results.

> like 100+ years old, of old buildings, they are all over the internet. They have many , many what look like atmospheric electricity antennaes.
I'll take What is radio antennas for $1,000 Alex

Massive groups of Radio antennaes on every large building and street lights?
I take What is a fake answer and a diversion for $100 Alex