We now live in a world where dudes in high heels and thongs are paraded in broad daylight while kids, KIDS...

We now live in a world where dudes in high heels and thongs are paraded in broad daylight while kids, KIDS, put singles in their g-string. And people UNIRONICALLY defend this.
It's so laughably absurd and yet this is our life now.

How the hell did this happen???

Attached: 1636330171856.png (946x901, 1.61M)

Kikes

Historians: Weimar

Hitler failed to kill the jews

we're living in sick times, can't even blame it all on the jews or other cultural subversion agents in the west. the average people on the street are pimping their kids into this shit............total evil has infested the west.

Attached: 408+4+84.png (749x670, 418.26K)

Do you guys ever get tired of whining about things that you would never actually see in your life even once if you supply went outside without a computer?

Because White people didn't fight back. Stop acting so surprised by it.

This. These people just bitch and look for others to validate their moaning while they do nothing worthwhile IRL.

I live in Portland. You have no idea the shit I see. Do you ever get tired of spending time here? I thought trannies need a safe space? So why are you here? And why won’t you help the tortoise?

>this is our life now
It's not my life though. I don't go to fag parades and I wouldn't let my kids go to fag parades. I've never seen a homosexual strutting around in a thong and high heels, ever, outside of the internet.
There's nothing I can do about it.

why doesn't anyone shoot these up?

Don’t take your kids to the gay parade dipshit.

Someone nailed it yesterday. If you want to bring your prepubescent children into sexually highly-charged environments than you deserve what you fucking get.

Op is literally a Russian agent trying to make you hate other Americans.

This

kids shouldn't be encouraged to go. it shouldn't even be a public event given how sexualized it is.

you're absolutely right, but it hadn't dawned on me until today just how far things have gone. through the progressive change, I had gotten used to all the insanity and never really sat back and compared to life 10 years ago.

pure delusion. for one, im not a 1 post op.

Simple. From 2018 onwards, the Democratic Party decided to make the Pride movement a bunch of useful idiots.

Now that same party has their hands tied behing their back because the movement they made useful idiots also have a huge amount of influence on social media.

Attached: 23.jpg (289x269, 19.6K)

>2018

2011, all this started with occupy wall st.

what exactly did they do in 2018 to pushing for this change?

how does occupy connect to crossdressers dancing in the street in 2022?

>How the hell did this happen???
You woke up and realize you live in 'murrica

>how does occupy connect to crossdressers dancing in the street in 2022?

You are talking about this stuff and you're totally oblivious to how media mentions of LGBT, racism, etc skyrocketed by like 20000% immediately during occupy wall street?

They saw we recognized them as our enemy, so they made us each other's enemies.

The result-- I, now a formally reasonably liberal person, no longer believe gays should be able to adopt kids or even marry.

When men stopped putting axes through the skulls of degenerates that's when.

>You are talking about this stuff and you're totally oblivious to how media mentions of LGBT, racism, etc skyrocketed by like 20000% immediately during occupy wall street?
i was young when occupy happened, so I dont really know what the reporting was like back then. as far as I remember they've kinda always talked about this stuff, it's just that it's become way more accepted now than before.

before my dad said he'd disown us if we were gay. now he watches rupaul's drag race with his wife. idk what happened to make people accept this stuff. it feels less like a gradual shift in opinion and more like a lightswitch and went off in people's brains that made them accept gay progressivism.

>The result-- I, now a formally reasonably liberal person, no longer believe gays should be able to adopt kids or even marry.
i dont agree with that. i think some can be fine.

>as far as I remember they've kinda always talked about this stuff

how wrong you are. google what I am talking about there are very very very telling graphs using word counts from print.

>before my dad said he'd disown us if we were gay.
he wouldn't have. he thought it was a choice and he was warning you. probably understands it isn't now.

Likewise.