Women deserve to have the shit beaten out of them

women deserve to have the shit beaten out of them.

civilization is the story of men and women acting right and playing their respective roles in order to maintain and build shit. women no longer act right or play their respective roles. they have also deluded themselves into believing that they are the stronger sex.

the fact that men are stronger than women was always understood in the past. civilization was possible because men agreed to use their strength to build and protect instead of murder and rape. all that women had to do was act right in order to solidify the agreement.

chivalry was invented to codify all of this. men would go out of their ways to take care of women as long as they held up their end of the bargain. the uppity slags who tried to buck this arrangement got beatings to remind them of what truly happens to women sans society.

those beatings are mostly illegal now in western countries. civilization is crumbling in those countries as a result. the social contract has been nullified by whores hopped up on propaganda who had no clue that such an agreement existed in the first place.

violence against women will save us all and fix everything. every stupid broad that makes a snotty comment deserves a slap, and every misbehaving wife that whines about having to pitch in around the house deserves to get thrown down a flight of stairs.

we will enter a new age of prosperity when women are forcefully reminded that rape and murder are the natural consequences for any of them that do not act right. these whores have acted without consequence for too long. they need to get a taste of reality.

Attached: 565476476.jpg (359x359, 17.42K)

Kys please

swing and a miss, sugartits

No
Ultimately don't rush into it and I did say please how about tonight or maybe even tomorrow morning first thing? You got this.kek

cringe

Awww. You mindlessly call for violence against women. Swing batter batter swing batter. Seriously you are The Mighty Casey. So no rush, but seriously kys

Biggest bruh moment.

Why do you want to beat up women? Why not beat up Chads instead?

>bruh

are you a nigger

The social contract has been broken in many ways. First by giving women more rights and privileges. Second by subjugating men. Third by taking away consequences for infidelity. Then by destroying marriage and families, which would have given men a reason to work and live, something to look forward to. And you can go on and on and on. Society is just a basic agreement that we won't commit violence towards one another. That has been shattered for a long time.

Found the nigger

this. I will never stop simping

Attached: Sorry yt.webm (576x1024, 1.49M)

a great post that brings up some of the finer points of this debate

Almost close I'm Indian

wow

Dude let them fucking starve women would need a man to survive unless they were handing out pointless jobs that also went to men whem managers who dont directly orodit from a comoany hire oeople like secretaries on someome elses dime to keeo a oretty girl around. Any real man just hires a prostitute like a reasonable person.

When will women start posting a livestream delivery on socials?

are you fucking high

I look like the type that would beat women. Women, the idiots that they are, have an image of a woman abuser and I physically check all the marks. Because of that I've had women accuse me and warm other women when I've been around (it's also gotten me a lot of pussy but that's another story). But I don't hit women. If you really want to fuck with them just be indifferent. That destroys them.

If you hit a woman that gets her lots of pity and social points, which is better than money or orgasms for women. They will get attention, free help and enough attention that their pussies will never stop twitching. Instead just ignore them. Don't hold the door, don't help them, don't act like magnanimous towards them like so many men do. Don't speak to them, don't help in any way. Women aren't smart and they have no self awareness at all but they sense something is wrong and their idiot women brains will blame it on themselves. It will crush their egos and, even worse, make them think they are bad people.

When I've had issues with girlfriends I don't yell or fight with them. Because of how I look women get turned on by picking a fight with a big, brutish man and not playing that role, just ignoring them really fucks with them. I know I've put at least two women in therapy because of this and I legitimately did noting at all.

Don't beat them. Don't even get angry. Just ignore. Ignore. Ignore. Ignore.

Attached: womananotherdumblaineycomic.png (1024x417, 677.92K)

this is true in my opinion, i’m a woman and i’m so uncomfortable when men just let stuff happen and show no authority over me like i can’t feel secure in a relationship if i don’t have any boundaries that i know i can’t cross, and for boundaries to work you need actually firm punishments. maybe i’m just messed up in the head tho lol idk

Back to /r/eddit incelfag

I'll also add that when I have an issue with a girlfriend I act completely disinterested and bored. Not overly dramatic boredom and not the silent treatment I just act like I'm very boring. I even have a boring voice I do. It drives women fucking INSANE. Girlfriends I've used it on will end up screaming at me to stop it. I wish I knew about that when I was a teenager.

You can hit a woman and she'll hurt and cry for a little while but my boring act gets much better results.

No we're memeing sex goddess timeline where we just all have sex with each other but men and women only and all women are hot. have sex incel

Wanna retranscribe that for me? Pretty easy to see what I meant you degenerate swine.

indifference is kryptonite to women, especially during breakups. you already know. genuinely not caring whether they stay or go really fucks up their scripts.

Yep. I had on gf haul off an full on punch me as hard as she could. I just laughed and then she got ignored. She ended up really fucked in the head and is probably still in therapy. If I'd punched her she probably would have recovered in a few days and that's it. Instead she got a lifetime of damage.

I haven't yet experimented too much in my sex life, but I have found very similar patterns to yours and it feels like what you're saying really makes sense.

However, I feel like this logic really applies to most if not all confrontations, I used to apply the boring attitude towards my parents when I was a teenager and it also drove them crazy, do you think this rings true to all aspects of life or have you had moments where physical contact became imminent?