Printing Money Doesn't Always Create Inflation

Reminder that sometimes printing money can reduce inflation

Subsidies to farm production can lower the price of food, even if the subsidies are made from printed moeny.

Governments printing money and launching oil expeditions can lower the price of gas, and thus everything else, even if the expeditions and drillings were financed with newly printed money.

Don't always blame the printing press my dudes

Attached: AI.jpg (2000x1333, 329.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=inflation definition&oq=inflation definition&aqs=chrome..69i57.1439j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Okay in your very niggling inconsequential example it might not hurt, but in reality they're printing trillions to cover the invented debts of banks.

Inflation is not the price of goods you retard. Inflation may manifest itself as an increase in prices. Inflation is defined as the amount of currency in circulation and its velocity.

You are a moron. Subsidies to farms are moronic.

Read: Economics in One Lesson by Henry Hazlitt.

Idiot and sage.

Attached: art1s8c5.jpg (1066x148, 34.35K)

Ok rabbi

> be in debt
> borrow more money to cover costs
> have to borrow more cuz in debt
Shitlib monetary theory.

>Inflation is defined as the amount of currency in circulation and its velocity.

google.com/search?q=inflation definition&oq=inflation definition&aqs=chrome..69i57.1439j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

You're a dummy who can't read.

Enjoy your ban.

I've already read that shit, it's retarded. You're a low IQ white trash Brit for believing that.

>t. flunked Econ 101

What does this have to do with my thread?

I was the highest scoring economics student at my university.

Meanwhile you can't even get into a basic college, you come from white trash, and have never read a book.

>I was the highest scoring economics student at my university.

Attached: you.jpg (500x456, 58.67K)

That sort of lending to primary industries I.E the ones that actually create resources is not even a blip on what the vast majority of loans are approved for.
Gas prices are not going to go back to what they were before either oil producers can see the end of the line and are going to ride out the rest of the time they have left by managing scarcity to make as much money as they can on the way out.

Oh ok you're a troll, got it.

Then invest in oil companies if you believe that.

You think I give a flying fuck what some jew wrote on Google for the definition of inflation.

Prices don't inflate. They go up and down. Currency in circulation can be inflated. The velocity of that currency is secondary to this.

Inflation occurs when supply and demand cannot maintain prices with the money supply

It was Milton Friedman who wrote the monetary definition that it has to do with currency expansion.

And farms, energy and other typical excuses for public (((debt))) only need infinite gibs because they are shitty businesses managed by gay kikes.

Of course, if new money funds more production its possible for supply to grow faster than demand, and money printing can lead to deflation. Its unlikely tho and actually impossible if theres physical constrains to growth such as a lack of oil and lockdowns and burning up your own cities and actually only funding consumption loans

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: memeflags.jpg (416x485, 63.62K)

Billionaires and China are buying American farmland at a noteworthy rate, and hundreds of food processing plants, including baby food, have been shut down or disabled. Even though this has never happened before, it seems completely normal to me and I think we should all completely ignore it.

THIS.
Based Juwe. OP is a retard.