Imagine the upcoming seethe

>Uses African-American Elon joke
>niggers get mad
>media spergs

twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/1537123922763718658

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-15 143002.png (588x577, 290.07K)

Kek it's real

b-b-b-b-b-b-bass
>wubwubwubwubwubwuwbbwbubuwbwubwubwbuww

Fuck off, Clay. No one cares about your faggoty dopamine addiction, you goddamn house nigger.

OMG MY BASED NIGGERS!
I FUCKING LOVE NIGGERS!
MAGA!

He is from Africa, that makes him an African American.

>After some laughter from the crowd, DeSantis went on to say, "...in fact, Elon Musk is the ONLY African American that I can stand. Every other one I've encountered is a stinking, violent baboon!"

If only...

Unlike Elon, most African-Americans have actually never been to Africa.

Hey now you're not going to trick me that easily to participate in this sham democratic system, but good try

HOLY BASED
t. sperg who didnt get the joke

Kek

Attached: 1624083808327.gif (450x450, 2.17M)

Kek for DeSantis.

Elon tho Florida is a gateway to space. This purely business. Not much political for him.

me on the right

>be born in Africa
>become an American
>not considered African American because of your skin color
kek

>whitepipo raycist

Bot detected

Yeah, wake me up when this scumbag sells you out to Israel..again. Maybe you people will learn after it happens another hundred times.

How can he be so insensitive? Does he not understand that cultural identity is literally all black folx have?

Kike
Get a hobby that doesn't involve speaking

how about israel, desantis? what are your thoughts on the chosen people?

Name one politician who didn't end up bending the we knee to Jews

Ask the board at Disney bitch

Yeah, you morons always spew this dumb shit in defence of your tribe-sucking scumfucks. Do you have any idea how fucking stupid you sound?

Look at his hand gestures and body language. Pretty obvious he's been studying Trump and is trying to emulate him. I guess he figures if he talks similarly, he can win over Trump's base