Imagine fighting for this

Attached: wholesome-marvel-avenger.jpg (527x586, 82.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CxlRJsQ7p2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Deus ex machina is a cheap literary tool. Literary never happens in real life.

Ukraine, to me atleast represents a symbol of resistance against war, poverty and corruption and Russia represents all of the things above i mentioned. I feel like we should give Ukrainians on Any Forums a break.

The Ghost of Keeyeeyiv will rise from his grave on Snake Island and personally krotty chop Putin to death, in approximately 336 hours.

Attached: FO9y9KhXEAQKLkB.jpg (900x920, 304.56K)

Normies really love their capeshit

WHAT IF REAL LIFE WAS LIKE MY HECKING CAPESHITERINO!

>Richard Baxton piloted his Recon Rover into a fungal vortex and held off four waves of mind worms, saving an entire colony. We immediately purchased his identity manifests and repackaged him into the Recon Rover Rick character with a multi-tiered media campaign: televids, touchbooks, holos, psi-tours— the works. People need heroes. They don't need to know how he died clawing his eyes out, screaming for mercy. The real story would just hurt sales, and dampen the spirits of our customers.

Attached: Morgan.jpg (147x177, 7.89K)

2 weeks ago they were winning, what changed

Laughs in kamikaze

Attached: 41482273_1102702763216594_7742511684501110784_n-1.jpg (736x448, 104.08K)

they dont get more money if they're winning

They just can't take anything seriously even if whole cities, families, livelihoods get destroyed beyond repair. It just has to be compared to a children's pop culture media.

>Exclusive opinion
It helps when you're the most retarded people alive, you can have exclusives on the most retarded takes.

Alpha Centauri is such an amazing game it's unreal.
The comparison with new games is quite grim.

Based Morgan Industries. Who would imagine making black characters stand on their own merits instead of just passing by on inclusion would make me like them

Attached: vidya.png (470x470, 650.44K)

>going kamikaze for ukraine
Cringe

I can think of a handful. One user mentioned the Kamikaze wiping out the Mongols, twice. There was also that time the Russians parked their combat fleet of the coast of New York to dissuade Britain and France from trying to retake the US when it was weakened. The invention and deployment of nuclear weapons within the war they debuted in may also count; a real Goku's Spirit Bomb moment.

Because when customers grow dumper, it's easier and cheaper to make products that can satisfy them

Holy shit can you guys imagine the look on Putin's and his soldier's faces if the US used portal technology to teleport over there right when all hope seemed loss. Biden walks through the first portal and utters the words "Not on my watch Jack" and then hundreds of portals open up behind him with the western armies pouring through ready to defend Ukraine. That would be so badass.

>Deus ex machina is a cheap literary tool. Literary never happens in real life.

'Sup.

Attached: file.png (907x515, 693.59K)

>american flag
Checks out

need mo money for dem programs

kikes are taking as much wealth as they can and hurling it into their new preferred nest since the goyim know

So the poorest and most corrupt nation of europe that has been in a state of civil war for 8 years is a symbol of resistance against those things?

JUST LIKE IN THE MOOOOOOOOOOVIES!

Attached: SLAVA_UKRAINI.jpg (656x748, 101.69K)

>War
>Poverty
>Corruption
Three words to describe the Ukraine.

Attached: Carnac_the_Magnificent.jpg (367x271, 17.02K)

wing hussar?
youtube.com/watch?v=CxlRJsQ7p2k