Is it really that bad in America, or are they just exaggerating?

Pootin bad lol youtube.com/shorts/1BgeNmWeJLQ

Attached: pootin.jpg (449x760, 43.84K)

No one here blames Putin. It's clear that Biden caused this.

Attached: 1624331201576.png (815x885, 1.46M)

>and blame Putin
literally no one here blames Putin except the White House press negro and Biden

Some people are functionally retarded and dont remember the massive price increases BEFORE muh Ukraine.

Simple as. Get back to sucking that dick, op

Fpbp

Attached: I did that.png (828x819, 683.58K)

Those idiots. Putin is just one jew in a big plan.

terrible acting

They're not exaggerating. They're LYING. Everybody blames Biden for this and rightfully so. I've never heard this level of bitching and outright HATRED directed towards a living president, ever.
>hurrr durr Draumph
Nope. Not even on that level. I'm talking about real life interacting with people, not about Twitter bot hysteria or Hollywood D-lister handwringing. Every conversation eventually wanders around to gas prices, food prices, shortages, "what should I buy before it goes up" or "wow they had ears of corn two for a dollar so I jumped on that because they've been 89 cents an ear for three weeks," and so on. People are openly and ardently bitching about Biden, and NOBODY is defending him. Absolutely fucking nobody. The most "defense" he's pulling from your average person is awkward silence whenever Biden is brought up. Nobody cares about fucking Ukraine. People here want to eat first, THEN help.

No one is blaming Putin but the media kikes. Most people around where I live like Russians, we have a lot of immigrants from over there. Hard workers, keep to themselves mostly.

Our country is split. You have those that blame the Russia/Ukraine situation and you have those that understand that the Democrats will blame their issues on Russia.

I think more people see that it's not Russia causing the gas spike this than not.

everyone blames Biden as they should, nobody is falling for it

It's clearly the kikes' house niggers like Biden fucking things up. No one cares about Russia or Putin here. Also the slaves here have an attention span measured in seconds. So even if they think Putin Bad, they won't remember it in a week.

this. concurs with my findings as well.

One thing is certain, Biden could open the oil pipelines and drilling and reduce American petrol prices to 3 dollars a gallon. Its the great reset though.

they're a tiny, but loud minority. anyone who has to work for a living and pay to work, i.e. uses gas to get to work, knows it's Biden and his lackeys. we haven't begun to feel the things Putin has done yet. he's just a scapegoat now.

Shut-in libtards who's only outlet is Twitter are virtually non-existant in outside life. If they're out there, they shut the fuck up... at least in my state in the southeast. Even niggers here blame Biden.

nobody blames Putin, 100% Biden. most Americans don't give a single fuck about Ukraine. People are a lot more concerned with inflation

the media is trying to shift blame to Put in but everybody knows we wouldn't being buying oil from Russia if Keystone XL had been completed. Biden fucked over the fracking industry before the war.
all the new green energy bullshit subsides raised prices before Putin.

people know this become Democrats made it well known before the war they were against gas and oil.

Bidenflation is real and he's the one to blame

Despite all of that Democrats will never again be voted out of power after the 2020 election. Democracy is over, not that it was ever real.

Noooo, not Stanley Tucci!
He seemed like such a nice guy.

>Putin can control gas prices
>But Biden can’t
lol

this

You don't need a car just die.

no we blame biden because it's literally his fault and he keeps blaming it on trump like every nigger faggot politician in this country does
also that guy freaking out over 30 dollars at the pump is a fucking megacuck that probably drives a honda fit or some shit. most people are paying 3-4 times that every day

They blame Jewty boy because they are incapable of any original thoughts or ideas.
I would personally smack this bald prick back into his Prius if I saw him.

Attached: 1649543167260.jpg (3840x2160, 527.98K)