The West is collapsing right before our eyes

Attached: images (4).jpg (225x225, 7.91K)

Your flag looks like a literal butthole

>he doesn't know it collapsed in 1945

How exactly it is collapsing?

You said that 3 years ago

Just do what boomers do and say
>NOT MY PROBLEM
and poof the problem fixes itself and goes away

dollar

The atheists are going to hand Europe to the Muslims on a silver platter.

Attached: 1632083799124.jpg (1000x1104, 217.25K)

lots of interracial sex

Attached: Screenshot (1).png (815x885, 677.9K)

Where was "The Allah Delusion" book? Kek.

alright kike time to use the options field

>disorganized corrupt pathetic shitholes that resort to killing each other with sticks and stones saying place with most money, most stability and best weapons is collapsing
Clean your water and bow to China pajeet, we’re doing just fine

Fuck... we used to have these people in shackles at one time, now they're banging Aryan women and reproducing en masses.

Attached: 1654994108124.webm (320x180, 1.37M)

It's stronger than ever
It's the ultimate victory of the western universalist imperialism. Everything is western now.

only your "west" collapsed in 1945.
american west collapsed in 2001.

We are in decline yes but nowhere near collapse... as long as the city fags have illusion of power they will larp for little longer.

Economically, culturally, morally, spiritually

they literally just do it to piss you off. It's not a real relationship and it ends in shit every time. Just ignore, they will not last 1 generation

Then again i live in Czechia i dont know how bad the situation is in USA other than videos and stories

It literally can't stop winning in every aspect

What goes up must come down, there has never been a civilisation that lasted forever. Every other civilisation in human history has fallen apart and we somehow think we’ve got it right and it will never / can never happen to us, that kind of arrogance is what has got us into the position we’re in, believing we’re something special. The question is not will it collapse but when.