If you're country not green or blue, you're gonna starve in the next 5 years, sorry

If you're country not green or blue, you're gonna starve in the next 5 years, sorry

Attached: Dd5TfZ5U8AAWArQ.jpg (2545x1464, 361.76K)

Which one of those is "Ukraine"?

Fuck.

btw pic rel is literally Intermarium. We will watch how westkucks starve to death

Attached: 1655311820004.jpg (2545x1464, 500.69K)

Lmao, as if. The kikes in charge will continue to sell out their countrymen and continue to not only export food at a premium but also raise prices domestically.

this is the chart you want.

Attached: Percentage_population_undernourished_world_map.png (1237x559, 161.29K)

France is the chaddest country to ever exist

>best food in the world
>highest quality/health food in the world
>highest crop yields in the world
>invented architecture
>invented art
>invented science
>highest number of battles won of any country ever
>highest win loss ratio of wars for any country that fought more than three wars
>was the only country to rebel against the jews and catholic church, fought all of europe at once and won
>completely self reliant on electricity and energy
>highest technology in europe, only behind massaschusets on the planetary scale
>has it's own space agency, makes the best civilian and military planes in the world
>invented most things known to man
>invented the metric system and science
>invented the baguette

Admit it non frenchs, your country is a so3yboy in country form.

Attached: I fucking invented edible food.png (895x1122, 1.84M)

>implying our government won't export all our food and let its citizens starve
The billions sent to other countries as covid relief funds while its citizens got miniscule "stimulus checks" and the spics on the border getting baby formula before citizens are examples of what to expect. America will starve.

>btw pic rel is literally Intermarium. We will watch how westkucks starve to death
lol, slav IQ

>notices germany and the turks are gonna start starving
>forgot what lebensraum was
>forgot that this land was used as fields to feed other countries for most of history

Attached: 1655310796886.jpg (720x891, 146.75K)

>all this cope
How are things going there with all the sandniggers, mate?

Japan starves?

>invented surrendering
>invented cuckoldry and the black bull
Amazing inventions

One grape costs $100 usd in japan.

Don't worry, our government will starve us to send you food...as long as you take some immigrants and pass some diversity laws, that is.

Haha we Slav(er)s should stop all exports of food and starve this planet ahahahahahahahah

You know what horseman comes after War, pestilence and famine, dont ya all?

Its called death. And it is literally nuclear war. Death of the world as we know it.

But hey, dont worry, humans wont die and planet wont die, its just a "great reset" in a way you didnt expect.

I hope i wont die amongst the first ones, so i get to see the destruction which i live for.

DEATH!

Attached: four_horsemen.jpg (799x650, 135.6K)

the sooner you start civil war the better is is for you. Your side is getting overwhelmed by new migrants. If you start your civil war too late you might have poor chances. Do it before it's too late! It will happen anyway so better now than when it's too late

Attached: pedo satanist.jpg (763x694, 99.63K)

>Ireland in orange
Seamus just can't catch a break

>How are things going there with all the sandniggers, mate?
pretty wonderfully overall, I never see a single one, almost everyone hates them and wants them gone, and they hold 0 political power

mutt's law spotted, no need to hide your american flag

Attached: mutts law.png (750x751, 83.04K)

Costa Rica is the bird in the coalmine.

>implying that TPTB would let Germany once again start a major war in Europe
Learn history, frogfaggot. Poland defended Europe multiple times against Turkic and Mongolic invasions.