How do I get one of these easy ass office jobs?

I'm tired of my body being broken down in the sweltering heat and biting cold to ultimately serve these faggots. I want one of their jobs. How do you get one?

Attached: FVNUhNcX0AIagSk.jpg (1080x1350, 250.63K)

And by "easy ass office job" I mean work from home.

Fuck office jobs. Sitting down is terrible for ones health.

OH NOOOOO I JUST BOUGHT UP ALL THESE COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS IN CALIFORNIA FOR ASS RAPEY PRICES AND NOW THEY ARE USELESS INVESTMENT SINKS SOMEONE GET ME THE FUCKING JEWCABAL ON THE PHONE RIGHT NOW OR IM GONNA SYNAGOGO BLOW MY BRAINS OUT

Attached: fink.png (1200x1200, 1.03M)

I bulk apply for urgent tech jobs with an outstanding "pro-diversity" resume then ghost every single employer.

yeah but if u do it right, u can devote all that unused energy from sitting to the gym

categorically based.

i've been remote since 2013. shit's cash getting paid 6 figures and sitting in my underwear fucking around.

kek, one certification (muh Sec+) and a simple security clearance and your work can't be outsourced to poos (no clearances for foreign nationals). I work from home 3 days a week and the 2 days I'm in the office is pretty much an 8 hour bull shit session with my coworkers. Went from active military doing manual labor, then manual labor shit jobs as a civilian, to defense contractor doing "cyber security" which is basically filling out documents and having short discussions with system owners once a week. 6 figure salary for hardly doin shit. It's attainable bro.

What is Sec+? Are there training courses on YouTube I can download to mp3? I'm so fucking sick of my mindless factory job. I sleep 5 or 6 hours a night..more a hard 5 now..thinking of quitting my job after my vacation in August. I feel so numb to everything. Being a wagie ruined my life, it ruined my view on life, it ruined everything. Every day is the same, my life ended when I got a job. If I didn't live with my parents and save 50k I'd kill myself.

Attached: 1650511379633.png (500x500, 158.66K)

First off let's be real OP you don't do jack shit let alone something that could be considered 'sweltering heat' or 'biting cold'. Going into the freezer for a few minutes or working the fryer doesn't count.

Just get certified in some field and get a job its pretty easy, takes like 6 months, costs money tho pay to play basically

The jobs that arent being filled arent good jobs or they would be filled. You want 12.50 an hour for a/c?

Remember if you have a warm butt hole you always have a way to make money

Attached: 1646218118572.jpg (716x716, 215.65K)

I've been WFH since pandemic started and it's finally starting to take it's toll.
Yeah I work less hours between 8-5 and don't have to deal with the typical office BS, but now the work and emails come at all hours it seems. Can never "clock out" or get work off of your mind.
Also with everyone being slackers it causes simple projects to take away longer, with excessive zoom "meetings" and lengthy emails.
I'm about to quit and take a blue collar job just to get out of the rat race.
Grass is always greener on the other side it seems...

Attached: DdxitupV0AAn3Ar.jpg (633x626, 51.84K)

Most office jobs taken by women are performing extremely basic excel or word tasks while answering and forwarding on emails. They might even use some 90% automated in-house application to process work orders They get these jobs cuz of their useless 4 year degrees. Whereas any guy could easily master their job skills within 1-2 months of on the job training.

Learn to code. I make $800k, working 5 jobs.
It's called over working.

you have to be either a woman or gay, or to put it another way: cocksuckers only

>5 jobs

This has to be larp. How many hours do you work per week?

Absolutely based you are doing gods work driving middle management insane while wasting company time and resources. If more Neets were doing this we could crash this Boomer slave driver economy in a month.

You absolutely nailed it. I'm looking at dropping 6k on getting my CDL. So sick of the Pajeets and hyper-woke BS. I'd rather have a physical job.

He's majorly larping, unless he specialized in a handful of niche tech areas that pay 150k starting.
Why do you think Learn2Code and coding is being taught in public schools now? Big tech wants the tech labor market flooded with programmers so they can use that leverage to start paying people less.

The people who got in from 1990-2015 are golden. They cashed in on a very lucrative situation that favored the workers. When the tech workforce balloons up, salaries and wages will go down.