HOLY SHIT IT FINALLY HAPPENED

THIS GUY JUST DID IT
IT'S OVER

Attached: 1639008600112.png (1004x659, 100.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z6jnYyEqSfY
archive.org/details/weisman-charles-a.-who-is-esau-edom/page/n35/mode/2up
youtube.com/watch?v=8JfmgUHikNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ugh gayge

qrd?

shills btfo

truthvids.net
also TruthVids on YouTube

Inb4 fake jews start we wuzzing. That’s all the satanic trannies can say

Attached: European Blood Quantumn.png (3360x1720, 1.51M)

Whites are the real Israelites (chosen people( from the Christian bible...which...is probably true.

Attached: 1650961275679.png (1023x748, 1006.99K)

religious drivel. I'll give you the real dope.
IT'S ALL MADE UP.

Israelite's are haplogroup j2
The Bible literally says Greeks and Israelite's are cousins and of the stock of Abraham.

Attached: Italian Cline.jpg (1256x800, 55.33K)

Aryans are the god chosen people
Japanese also are our blood brothers
Vikings = Refugees
Vikings deported Christianity into Europe don't belive the media.
Juden
Yiddish
Dish
Diets
Dutch
Dietsland
Deutshland = Land of the Jews
Hitler killed the fake Jews.
youtu.be/Z6jnYyEqSfY

Attached: 1991.jpg (496x593, 140.55K)

>according to my jewish bullshit I'm special
Would you please leave?

Attached: 1653102892030.jpg (514x720, 81.11K)

>cetra near extinction
>the promised land

Attached: Jenova-Knights-of-the-Round-Cover-Final-Fantasy-7-jpg.jpg (480x253, 24.78K)

Jews are satanic pedophiles on the side of evil for thousands of years...when put in historical context of Christianity it starts to make a little sense on why they so desperately want to eradicate white people

Attached: 1650960496114m.jpg (1024x624, 142.59K)

Attached: 1632700574989.png (868x760, 1.35M)

the fat mutt forgot to take his meds

Jews are Polacks in denial.

Muh religion

Muh white race

Most of the white race took the vaxx and will gladly throw you in the gulag you fucking retard.

Their own origin story, that of the Jews, spells it out in pretty clear terms that they are deceivers. Jacob stole Esau's birthright, that of his brother.
Jews are not the chosen people, because they have stolen that birthright, too.
Just as Jacob stole Esau's birthright, some Jews are now claiming the title of god's chosen people, which does not belong to them, as theirs.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 18.37.57.jpg (1610x800, 491.27K)

this is the pic in the post
explains a lot
>I have loved you,’” says the LORD. But you ask, ‘How have you loved us?’ ‘Was not Esau Jacob’s brother?’ the LORD says. ‘Yet I have loved Jacob, but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his mountains into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals

Attached: 1653804077246.jpg (1297x993, 423.24K)

archive.org/details/weisman-charles-a.-who-is-esau-edom/page/n35/mode/2up
whole book
all important parts in pic rel tho

Attached: 1650945398219.png (1280x1450, 2.29M)

if you read God said that Jacob were to get the inheritance before they were born

the mom conspired against esau cause he was a race mixer who spawned the edomites by breeding with canaanites
those same edomites killed jesus when herod and the herodian priest took over judea and began larping as judeans

that's why jews have canaanite dna
they come from esau

God doesn't care about anything except not race mixing, it's the only irredeemable sin in the bible cause it's what causes permanent separation from the spirit of God
as mixed people have broken cisterns and can not be filled with the spirit
it leaks out

this is all lore and it's why esau was shafted by God and everyone
cause he race mixed

Attached: 1632381066429.png (916x2128, 2.39M)

youtube.com/watch?v=8JfmgUHikNc

Genesis 25:26 states that Esau was born before Jacob, who came out holding on to his older brother's heel as if he was trying to pull Esau back into the womb so that he could be firstborn.[4] The name Jacob means "he grasps the heel" which is a Hebrew idiom for deceptive
behavior.

> which is a Hebrew idiom for deceptive behavior.

Yes, that way around it might make sense.

You don't even need to be religious to know that jews have deceived the entire western world in relation to their origin story and conned whites in a long game war that goes back thousands of years but now only one side issue fighting since ww2...it's great total blackpill stuff unless you start waking up white Christians to their status according to their own book as being the real "chosen people" in an eternal struggle with evil

that's not true at all, you have no idea what ancient hebrew idioms meant as the language was lost forever and still hasn't been reconstructed
modern hebrew is nothing like biblical hebrew and pretending they're the same makes you look 40iq

what we do know is
>A mamzer shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.
and mamzer means to be kicked out from the adimic group as that's what happened to esau and cain who race mixed

you don't need idioms for that as it's the factual only way you can interpret it based on the story it is contained in

Attached: 1627654203870.png (1364x770, 2.1M)