SPENCER COMES OUT AS GAY

OH NONONONONO
>archive.is/7Ukql

Attached: 15078095687065.png (1236x923, 559.91K)

It's nice of the judge to allow him to do this.

SEX IS MORE VALUABLE THAN BLOOD OR SOIL. IT IS MY RAISON DETRE. IF I DONT HAVE SEX MY LIFE HAS NO VALUE.

Attached: 1655130953231.jpg (400x400, 25.96K)

give me the qrd on this faggot

Gay fed. Overweight.

fed larper who is homosexual

Was one of those alt-light fags who got railroaded at some tiki party or something. Got scared by feds and started shilling globohomo non-stop. Probably gay. A very uninteresting person.

>Spencer, gay
>Fuentes , gay
>Milo, flaming gay

Why is the right so gay?

hey, people change, it happens. i still dont like richard spencer, he's a fucking mongoloid, but good for him i guess. his heart was never in it, he wasn't built for neonsdap

say bait right now send pie

underage or braindamaged.

What, that's exactly what happened?

>Why is the right so gay?
Theyre not right, theyre grifters.

like clockwork

Milo stopped being gay

Literal nobody, when the left made up the "alt-right" during the election he was one of the grifters who sprang up overnight to represent himself as a leader among this faction that never existed in order to secure book deals, etc. See also: that blonde whore, that more blatantly gay guy, etc

he was summoned by the dnc to trash trump's image and supporters before and after 2016

what a surprise
what an unforseeable twist
that will jerk some chains i bet

Attached: 965235698562.jpg (680x443, 37.14K)

unimaginable
this can't be, he was a staunch advocat for the huhwhite ethnostate

The fed who organized Charlottesville, a setup. Assuming the goal was to crush the growing "alt-right", it was partially successful, at the cost of Spencers reputation.
His career was over before it started, he blew his load to early. So he becomes a democrat. Now he sits on the sidelines like a bench warmer with no respect from either side

gay for girls, dickgirls

Used to be based, gave incredible speeches. Got caught up in the Charlottesville mess and went back on everything he ever said.

He now vehemently promotes Globohomo and tells white nationalists to vote for Joe Biden and the Left. He’s an even bigger disappointment than Grundled Blumpf

Attached: CFC7966D-37EB-408B-B7AB-A57F49357644.jpg (736x1309, 43.99K)

he did his job you retard
it was his assignment.
stop acting like he was legit at any point

Attached: 458.jpg (474x473, 25.18K)

>He’s an even bigger disappointment than Grundled Blumpf
Forgot all about that fag. What a kike he turned out to be.

the chernobyl of glowniggers, so blatantly a fed he sets off radiation alarms several countries away

I think it's conceivable the guy was somewhat real before Charlottesville. Not real as in that he cared about white people or western civilization or anything like that, but at least that he leeched onto such movements in a somewhat honest way for attention and homosex. From what I can remember he changed completely after Charlottesville. So it's conceivable that the glowies took him in and threatened to pin shit on him if he didn't turn full shill.

But what do I know, maybe he was a glowie from the start, I don't pay that close attention to alt-lite homos and jews.

I think he was absolutely legit before all of that went down

The alt-right has been the most disappointing thing I've seen in a while. Almost all of them have turned to third world shilling, grifting, or became "cons owned" machines that spew twitter hot takes.

Wow, what's wrong with your garloid?
Don't you get it checked regularly?

>Persona non grata keeps getting news stories published about him
this fag was controlled op from the start and I will never stop being smug about being right