2 US Soldiers In Ukraine Captured By Russians, Death Penalty?

First two US fighters are captured by Russian soldiers in battle for Kharkiv amid fears they will be handed death sentences like two British soldiers caught by Putin's army
Robert Drueke, 39, and Andy Huynh, 27, were captured while fighting for the Ukrainian army last week
The pair were part of a ten-men squad which encountered Russian forces in Kharkiv
They disabled a Russian tank but then were lost in the fog of return fire then disappeared, comrades say
Now, there are fears they may be given the same death sentences as Brits Shaun Pinner and Aiden Aslin
They were captured in April and were last week sentenced to death by firing squad
The Biden administration has not yet commented on the capture of the two American servicemen captured

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10920217/Two-American-volunteers-captured-Russian-soldiers-Ukraine.html

Attached: image_2022-06-15_121020131.png (168x770, 91.67K)

Maybe their Jewish friends will rescue them.

Attached: image_2022-06-15_121348049.png (1088x885, 453.43K)

Redditorz getting the rope

dying for israel is hardwired into their brains

good riddance

>JOOS JOOS JOOOOOOSSS

mu god, create a new meme already

Look at the gook's wannabe bad ass lip pout:

"Before he flew to the region, Huynh told a local newspaper about why he wanted to volunteer.

'I know it wasn't my problem but there was that gut feeling that I felt I had to do something. Two weeks after the war began, it kept eating me up inside and it just felt wrong. I was losing sleep...

'All I could think about was the situation in Ukraine,' he said.

He served in the Marines for four years, including on a base in Okinawa, Japan, for two years, but he has never been in active combat before. He grew up in California but moved to Alabama after leaving the Marines.

Attached: image_2022-06-15_121624305.png (1102x857, 1.06M)

>JOOS JOOS JOOOOOOSSS
>mu god, create a new meme already

Attached: 1641497819828.jpg (400x400, 101.4K)

THANK GOD. execute those disgusting ally dogs.

Attached: american zogbot soldiers kneel to niggers blm.jpg (5472x3648, 1.36M)

>He grew up in California

Attached: F9B2A410-2E30-4788-BAC5-9E19DAC2F0AB.jpg (750x709, 36.58K)

They went over there to kill people.

>go fight in war that has nothing to with you
>die
Omg I. Shocked

they run our nation. also can you not be finnish for once?

yeah newfags don't know much of our (((american history)))

Attached: finland is a chink spurdo sparde bear.jpg (640x535, 92.43K)

Kneeling is the only acceptable position of a living and breathing redcoat occupying by nation.

Attached: MAGDUMP12.jpg (587x534, 101.02K)

>pic
I thought Russians had the slant-eye soldiers?!
What's going on here? Is it Mongols killing Mongols?

Mongols killing Viet Cong with US citizenship. Nobody taught this charlie how to dig a tunnel and hide

There's probably about 1-2 thousand more Americans fighting in Ukraine.

Russia can stem the inflow by making an example of these two. Because after the Ukrainians are mopped up, the Jews are going to be pushing HARD to recruit more Western goyim to fight phase 2

im glad russia is kicking america's zog ass, these humanist human rights scum deserve the most brutal deaths of all time.

Attached: ukraine faggotry soy r volunteers for ukraine reddit.jpg (1170x1470, 965.73K)

>Russia can stem the inflow by making an example of these two
Lol.
>Americans stopped going to Iraq because if the Iraqis caught them they would cut their heads off..

If they are willing to kill PoWs fighting under the rules of war it would make me more likely to want to fight the Russians.
So long as they are fighting under a Ukrainian flag they are good to go.

>it would make me more likely to want to fight the Russians.
you can't even afford the plane ticket to go to ukraine changlet

>If they are willing to kill PoWs fighting under the rules of war it would make me more likely to want to fight the Russians.

Attached: 1641253951902.jpg (663x866, 445.57K)

They aren't PoWs under the rules of war. They are mercenaries, they dont get PoW status.

>So long as they are fighting under a Ukrainian flag they are good to go.

No. They need citizenship.

Seal Team 6 is on the way to rescue them. We killed Bin Laden, you dont think we can find our citizens in some eastern european shithole?

these stories are fake and they are both glowniggers.

>So long as they are fighting under a Ukrainian flag they are good to go
go take your liberal gay shit somewhere else leaf.

not a jew, just a leaf. though it actually is confirmed there are a fuck ton of leafs for some reason that have ukrainian diaspora for some fucking reason.

Attached: sweep the leaf.jpg (701x451, 55.75K)

Hope they are executed. Mercenaries are worse than terrorists. Of wgich those two are engaged in both.

>yeah I’ll go to Ukraine to fight Russians because they are …le Orcs
Fuck off

says the newfag that stumbled onto this board a plane hours ago.
lurk more; post less

Hope they're tortured to death honestly.