Why are they shilling psychedelics so much? What is their endgame?

Why are they shilling psychedelics so much? What is their endgame?

Attached: Screenshot_20220615-190452_1.png (1080x765, 670.69K)

I will not eat the bugs
I will not live in the pod
I will not take the psychedelics

They want you drugged all the time, have you not noticed the pharmaceutical industry going into overdrive? We basically live in brave new world now

Pharmakeia. Sorcery.

psychedelics have been proven to help with numerous mental health problems

buy this goy

Any Forums is basically what happens when you give autistic nerds psychedelics.

Theres always been a sect of retard that wants you to take psychotrops recreationally. Until your brain is noodle soup

If anything the jew should be against them since it's going to cut into their pharmaceutical profits.

A crazy acid trip made me take the red pill. I lived in the intercity and one acid trip and watching 9 hours of jerry springer straight made me know about niggers and Jews, I no longer could deny it while tripping. I tripped on dmt later and met a demon that loves dead nigger offering. I thought the demon was fake but then George Floyd died blocks from my house on the same street my house is on, then my family moved and dante wright died by their new house, now a nigger randomly died behind my homies apt building I chill at all the time. I can feel his presence when the niggers die. Demon nigger killer hunter is 100% real and whispers into this world to obtain his dead nigger offerings. Take a bunch of acid and watch full Floyd arrest video and you’ll see his whispers. I’m glad he exist, I love the presence. He needs offering

its easy to get into the stoners and “dmt” types to grift on if you make a couple vids about “cooky spiritual stuff”

You can't take psychadelics "all the time", they don't work like that.

>watched 9 hours of jerry springer on acid

lol, what an experience eh

Mind control, makes you moldable plus most idiots accept the ideas then infused as a epiphanic truth (oneness, divine status of humans etc) and will follow the next best covert or overt cult ushering in the NWO. All those podcasts are their sermons by glownigger priests.

are you retarded?

Made me know the nigger and Jew, as well as their relationship

I would do any of those if it didn’t require living with niggers

>watching lex Friedman
Yikes

>I will not take the psychedelics
This is the gayest thing I have read here today.

Lex is so insufferable when he speaks. Just shut the fuck up nobody cares about your opinion.

you definitely are. there is cross-tolerance among all substituted tryptamines. the only thing that will happen if you repeatedly dose every day without a break is that they will stop working.
why do niggers and kikes relentlessly fud psychedelics on Any Forums? what's your fucking agenda?

Hahahaha ok faggot. More for us. Fun fact: psychedelics cured mu atheism permanently. Also I stopped being liberal

Mushrooms make you hyper aware and hard to trick. Last time I was on mushrooms I saw a drone and instantly knew it was a drone instead of thinking it was a UFO like I would have when I was sober. You can only take mushrooms once every 3 weeks or they lose their potency

We're not going to waste our precious psychedelics on Greeks

Stimulants and depressants aren't the same retard. This is such an "I don't know what psychoactives are" retards take