RIP shes going to be raped to death by mongolian muslims hybrids

RIP shes going to be raped to death by mongolian muslims hybrids

Attached: 1644903964798.png (603x601, 297.02K)

She won’t be raped to death by jews because she’s way too old, jews only rape children

>too old
For once I agree with the jews then, kek.

Sad to see her thoughts compromised by the West.

They will just kill her and throw her in an unmarked grave. Roasties her age no longer have a pussy worth fucking.

just so everyone knows, this is a lie
she was promoted to a new position, go ahead and look it up

She will accidentally fall out of a window and poison herself while also shooting herself in the head.

This, she returned to to be an assistant prosecutor.

It's not a promotion. It is just a place with an high salary and zero media exposure.
She will disappear from the world and just turn to a comfy private life.

Can you imagine being the high ranking officer in charge of the team that operates the local black site/safehouse?

It's your job to interrogate Natalia; enhanced techniques are probably not necessary, but Putin and his Jewish oligarch handlers want an example to be made of her. Your only objective is to break her down mentally and sexually through a weeks long process of beatings, gangrapes, and sleep deprivation.

The safehouse is equipped with a soundproof rape room featuring every bdsm restraint and torture device available. There are 3 shifts of guards that will make sure she's fucked into realms of pleasure and humiliation that's she's only dreamed about in her darkest finger fucking fantasies.

After training, mommy goes to auction. An Arab buys her immediately and proceeds to use her for a human toilet - shitting out long ropey logs of poopoo right into her mouth. What a waste!

Why didn't you save her, Any Forums?

Attached: 1647445617925.jpg (783x766, 99.88K)

Nakadashi Natalia

She ugly

I can see through you op

Attached: 1655200564412.png (1188x788, 1022.4K)

Women + Politics doesn't work together
They are too emotional...

I want to marry that hapa so bad! I want to hold her and tell her it'll be okay.

Did Tel Aviv art institute reject your application?

Of course it's an American flag.

It's time to go back Natasha

Attached: изображение_2022-06-15_195743292.png (866x1300, 732.12K)

>a mongol warrior chastises a misbehaving muscovite slave, 1286, colorized

Attached: 6543248.webm (960x540, 2.44M)

Reminder that only nu/pol/ hates mummy

Attached: 1647703087775m.jpg (1024x683, 64.72K)

Now that she has tattoos, she is nothing but your average random whore.

From behind. Twice.

A Ukrainian woman, who left the country 2014 to join Russia. And is officially prosecuted in Ukraine. Was a member of the Duma(Russian Parlament) since 2018 openly criticizing the justice system and plenty of her peers. Has criticized the war months ago, is now assigned to a new job. She is not going to prison, she still has plenty of influence and I am 100% sure will return to her position, after the war ended. So how do we come to the conclusion she is being fired due to her comments about the war and going to prison? Like I'm generally curios what kind of acrobatics you guys perform.