Is this what man are wearing nowadays?

Is this what man are wearing nowadays?

Attached: file.png (525x661, 606.86K)

go back to /heem/ loser

shartles shitlevira is ducking makhachev

meanwhile this is how they dress in China

Attached: 1643937678182.webm (640x800, 2.54M)

No cap that nigga dripped out frfr

is basically the same style only summer edition

I kneel

>shartles shitlevira is ducking makhachev
Makhachev is ducking Dariush and Rafael dos Anjos

Why do Asians even when muscular still have this feminine look to them?

Asians are so non threatening and weak looking.

Probably should've worn sunglasses too, that way they wouldn't have to walk around squinting at everyone

only low IQ retards wear full kit.

>Makhachev is ducking Dariush and Rafael dos Anjos

How is he ducking the guys that literally pulled out of the latest fights they had booked with him? the last duck was from them, no he ducked no one and charles is running away like a bitch, he got submitted by bums so he knows what islam would do to him.

One of the biggest changes in American values is how we dress. People only used to care about comfort and durability, nothing else matters.

>How is he ducking the guys that literally pulled out of the latest fights they had booked with him?
Cope. He pulled out. And he ran from RDA like a coward chud.

Attached: file.png (624x217, 21.46K)

Woman faces. Especially with masks all you see are these fluttery almond eyes. They look like they got ripped flipping woks in a kitchen, not brawling in a gym. Weak jawlines. I could go on.

We need a public dress code. I'm tired seeing this nation's daughters cellulite ass cheeks and your sons dress like fucking niggers

Attached: 352q.jpg (1059x1600, 240.17K)

>Noooo why didn't islam, the top 3 lightweight, accept a short notice fight with a 40 year old low ranked bum that lost to kevin fucking lee nooo!

RDA is going to lose to fiziev this week or the next, so this cope will die, and islam will beat the shit out of charles.

He asked for the fight you nigger

Neotenous faces, no beards, no body hair, usually short height.

Attached: A-Peasant-Woman-Laughing.jpg (364x364, 21.92K)

Additionally Asians are so subservient to authority it feels like they wouldn’t assault you unless they made it legal to do so by law first. A total non threat. I hope they stand up for themselves in America soon, they are being denigrated by minorities.

and hes gonna regret it macaco

OP is seething because jiri raped glover hahahahaa