Hypergamy is good

Hypergamy is acceptable eugenics. It keeps low quality genetic stock from breeding and filters it out from the gene pool.

Hypergamy created the human race. It evolved from 200,000 years in the hunter gatherer era where females bred with the best men in the tribe. Monogamy results in poor quality men passing on their poor quality genes and over the long term we would turn into low IQ brown hordes.

If you've been filtered by female hypergamy then your duty to the white race is to work in all the NPC roles. Women are biologically wired to know you aren't fit for breeding with.

Attached: 1200px-Hypergamy.png (1200x1000, 422.78K)

If I've been "filtered by female hypergamy" I have no incentive to do shit.

then youre a race traitor

>eugenics
>allows the most dysgenic of females to reproduce
wut?

unironically your beta ancestors should have bred that strong jawed manly woman
her genetics would have improved your weak male line

Attached: 1654059443769.gif (498x280, 2M)

yes but her offspring would be of poor genetic stock so her offspring wouldnt breed for having made poor quality choices. so Hypergamy still works here.
thats not how it works

hypergamy means sexual selection, and sexual selection is stupid and pointless. i mean look at birds, all it did was give them long tails and stupid colors. instead, eugenics should be focused on health (getting rid of genetic diseases, IQ, and getting rid of anti social retards)

natural selection > sexual selection

Damn, I kinda don't give a fuck. I just wanted a gf.

robotics > eugenics > death-penalty enforced marriage >>>>>>>>>> natural selection

because of modern medicine we cant have natural selection, so eugenics are pretty much needed very badly right now. the only other option is if we get better at gene editing, and get rid of genetic diseases that way

>interesting and good-looking
>interesting
kek sure, define what's interesting for modern women and that's the problem right there

Attached: cat.gif (480x270, 2.03M)

>I am a sandnigger: the thread

Meh women became lonely by 30 years old.
Quite agitated also because their sense that their time is coming and that wall is coming.
Soon they start to emotionally break down more than usual and finally reach acceptance and get couple of cats.

Men on the other hand at age 30 maybe hang with a bit younger folk or take up a hobby because men actually have personality

yikes. were you filtered?

FOR CHRISTIANS:
Bible only clearly mentioned you could have only 1 wife in the context if you were the Pastor/Priest... because you had the responsibility of taking care of the congregation.

Also clearly said some men are not fit or called to have children and should cut their own balls off to become eunuchs to cease those desires.

TLDR The Bible itself supports polygamy

Attached: 1650926295326.gif (300x300, 565.88K)

You are correct. Weak men (I.E. Low Value, Beta, etc) should avoid women until they are successful at life. Why should women breed with loser men.

Hypergamy will bring you a stone age civilization. All semblance of modern civilization and technology was created under regulated monogamous sexual market conditions.

Agreed. Although I want to see morality of marriage back in our society.

It would be if the man women chose where of high genetic stock.

Yeah it is. Mine's woman's got a sturdy H-Frame and a 1.75 BW deadlift. My son is goddamn freight train.

I agree, hypergamy excludes left wing "men" and aznbois among others, as well as niggers

no, you'll have a built daughter.