What happened?

what happened?

Attached: download.png (1424x844, 96.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PgGLgygsqus?t=54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Look guys, the imaginary juden numbers are changing!

What time scale is that?

no more noberuuu gassu

Attached: 1655092595313.png (603x547, 320.11K)

1 week

i think it’s because of monkeypox

What the fuck do you mean what happened?

People owned shares of a company and perceived those shares to be over valued so they sold.

Imagine you have a pebble, everyone else starts thinking pebbles are neat so everyone start collecting pebbles. Some people start realizing pebbles are kinda lame so they start getting rid of their pebbles by selling them to other people who like pebbles. People start taking note of this and realise their pebbles probably arent worth that much. Suddenly everyone is selling their pebbles but no one wants to buy pebbles anymore.

Retard

Attached: E9CDD7CB_5E1E_4B2D_A30D_C1EC8DE3B7A4.jpg (1763x2048, 365.61K)

Those imaginary numbers determine whether or not you’ll have a job and be able to afford to buy food.

Why would putin do this

Cornpop happened

Monkeypocs

When I buy physical silver I like to think about how many chips can't be made.

The gornment took interest on crypto currencies, took a lot of it back when they stormed silkroad arresting the owner under false allegations, what suddenly started to make crypto fluctuate like other currencies, then once crypto became popular enough to start showing up on currency converter sites, they crashed it to wait for all the crypto dunces to sell it all in desperation so once it is low enough they can buy it at once catapulting the price.

As I said: government got hold of it.

low interest rates over
ppl realize money saved should not be gambled drunkenly
real estate mkt 1st to go, the bubble bursts, the rest follow
no more NINJa loans
>who's Warren Buffett?
youtu.be/PgGLgygsqus?t=54

Attached: crypto heat map 5.15.22.jpg (1448x1155, 189.73K)

Ah, there it is.

You mean Personpox?

Mein Got. Well the west is fucked I guess

no more tampons in the US

Not really. Ill just take your food. That will be my new job.
I am a big guy..... for you.

Out of my way nigger!

Attached: fedexchad.jpg (2300x1163, 481.27K)

Except replace people with computer programs doing this a million times a second, replace the simple value calculation with complex mathematical algorithms intended to game the system for temporary gain regardless of long term consequences, and replace the pebbles with the lives of the normal people in the country. Easy to rationalize and defend things when you reduce it to the point of complete detachment from reality and turn it in to some midwit thought experiment.

its personofcolorpox, racist asshole.

My company signed an agreement to not be able to furlough employees for the next 7 years because they took a stimmy from the gubmint.

Good way to think about it.
I need to buy some more soon.

Enjoy paycuts and reduction of hours then. Don’t think companies won’t find a way to fuck their own

>user, I...
that agreement isn't worth the paper it's printed on

Attached: anon we need to talk.png (524x593, 68.3K)

Union agreement states they can't cut hours and pay.
They did have a huge hiring boon because they were waiting on unvaxxed to be put on the street and now they're overhead like 3-4k people and are chomping at the bit to try and fire any person they can so they can reduce size again.
It's alright for me though, because I do my job as told, and keep my head down and out of trouble.

holy shit invest in fedex NOW

>what happened
Strong AI roadmap complete
Tertiary objectives are less profitable; social services, philanthropy for the disadvantaged, grassroots orgs and nonprofits, reputation as a service, federal liaisons for enterprise backdoor management

Perfectly fine with that desu.
If they start mass layoffs and whatever, I will literally just stop paying all bills. I'm at the point to where I do not care. They threatened to fire me when I didn't get the vaccine, so they can eat my cornhole.