White americans are just jealous of black people’s success. Even today...

white americans are just jealous of black people’s success. Even today, your hatred towards blacks is rooted in jealousy that most blacks are infinitely more successful than you will ever be. Black people are musicians, they are actors, they are the top sports players and athletes. Success breeds jealousy, and thats the fact, and whites are always putting blacks down because of this fact

Attached: E8696773-D621-4130-939C-9AD6327B1C6A.jpg (1170x1981, 1002.98K)

>source: my ass

That's why so many white people move to Africa and the ghetto, because we are jealous and want to be like them

If I could remove every nigger from this earth I would.
FUCK YOU

I must admit, blacks seem to have more zest for life, more energy and spontaneity. The lizard people have almost finished sucking the collective life force white people and asians dry, now they are moving on to the blacks. The reproductive rates tell the story.

Attached: 1653897052884.jpg (886x1200, 193.45K)

>blacks seem to have more zest for life, more energy and spontaneity.

What a bullshit way of saying that niggers are fully grown children.

Attached: 1640801640463.gif (480x596, 3.22M)

I hate niggers. At least other shitskins don't try to steal other races' accomplishments

lol nigger

Attached: 1.jpg (236x329, 18.64K)

>im da strogndest and bestestis at evarythang and a kang
>WWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm so oppressed by wypipo simply existing
B8 or not OP definitely has nigger logic down kek. Is it really that surprising to find out the average gorilla has a higher iq than your average nigger kek. Niggers are literally dumber than animals kek

Fine, right, yes. Could they all go and be successful somewhere else?

>Black people are circus monkeys
Not much to be proud of there.

>not only that we wuz space men who flew pyramids n shiet.

I thought watermelon was the freedom fruit, so back in the day political cartoons showed black people eating watermelon as a sign of them not doing anything with the freedom Lincoln gave them but sitting around and eating watermelon.

Children have a future, wise old men don't.

not true. i live in a black neighborhood (non-wealthy).

That's retarded and makes no sense in the context he was talking. Stop trying to be clever, you're not fucking clever, you're fucking stupid. Anhero you fucking oxygen thief.

Watermelon is easy to grow. So easy that even a nog could do it.
Watermelon is high in water content which helps keep the eater cool. Keeping apes cool in the summer cuts down on violence.
Pro Gamer move if you ask me.

>the whyte mayn be keeping da blak mayn down!
>whytie jus mad becuz we be sucessful n sheeit
Why are we sharing a country with these ugly and stupid fucks? Also, there were very few successful black farmers. Niggers loved watermelon because they stole it from watermelon patches owned by both white and black farmers. They even fucking wrote songs about it. If they had brains, they'd save the watermelon seeds and grow some of their own and sell them off for cash but that never happened.

Watermelon is delicious.

they would literally starve without hand outs from Whites