Live in a big city

>live in a big city
>everyone my age +/- 5 years complain all the time there is nothing to do
>bethechangeyouwanttoseeintheworld.jpg
>start organizing board game nights, movie nights, hiking trips around interesting spots, hosting unconventional dinners, etc.
>still nobody comes and come up with stupid excuses
>they just stay at home and watch netflix, tiktok and youtube all the fucking day
I tried, anons.

Attached: FUKkbuWX0AAu7Oa.jpg (680x669, 47.65K)

Good for you user. It may not be fruitful yet, but keep it up!

You have to knock on their doors and drag them to it. Get them out of their comfort zone. Force them to engage. Force them to be human. You do not make change by asking nicely.

>board game nights, movie nights, hiking trips around interesting spots, hosting unconventional dinners, etc.
>>still nobody comes

Attached: 68.png (411x718, 14.45K)

>Mexico
They probably think you invite them to steal their kidneys

It is too late for them user.
There are people who will do stuff with you though.

Checked and wrecked

most people are too shallow to be fren

Because you live in the flaming dogshit world that is mexico. Get your stupid ass in a caravan and get across the border.

I don't know why they would think that, I only invite friends (they can invite their friends), they know I'm not a criminal nor a degenerate. Maybe that's the "problem".

GET IN THE FFFFFFUCVKING VAN AND PICK A FUCKING MONOPOLY TOKEN, DON'T MAKE ME ASK TWICE.

Attached: WAKE UP.jpg (889x877, 132.17K)

Unironically tell them free weed. I learned when I was younger that most people hang out because they are drawn to pot and alcohol, getting fucked up is the goal. They are not drawn to their own people for the sake of friendship. The Jew has poisoned your people and mine.

>moving to America
Only if you agree to playing a full game of Twilight Imperium 4 on a Friday night with me. I can cook nice Japanese food.

Attached: ti4.png (1024x768, 1.48M)

>still nobody comes and come up with stupid excuses
Hurts deep. I thought my friends were bored cause they didn’t have anything to do. Turns out their bored cause they’re boring. Get new friends, user

All normies do is consume media and go out to drink. No actual lives. They would say I do so much when I told them I spent my weekend writing books, producing & recording music, going for a 10 mile bike ride or skateboarding but it's they who don't actually do anything of substance.

Just drink yourself to death like everyone else in here

Attached: 1637351209855.jpg (750x865, 132.31K)

>they always seem to change their mind when they see the bathtub full of ice, strangest thing

you tried but the jew won again

>friday night
fuck you.

Have you considered that maybe people don't like you, and that's the reason you can't get them to come to activities with you?

you're making a lot of frens right now user

I tried the same. They don't want to move, they just want to dream and complain how life failed them and they want to move somewhere "better."

Those people will still complain that there's nothing to do in the area. I hear this shit from retards all the time in multiple towns. I'm not even asking them to do anything, they just swear that they live in boring places that don't cater to them personally.

>start organizing board game nights, movie nights, hiking trips around interesting spots, hosting unconventional dinners, etc.
That sounds fun. I would have come.

Keep doing it and offering to people. Give people a couple chances to join and after that stop reaching out to those who refuse. Keep inviting those who show up.
Repeat this until you have a solid group of friends that are actually outgoing.