Local pizza joint went from $19 last week to $25

Honestly, when i went there today to pick up the pizza for my family only to see the price jump that much just made me feel defeated.
Literally never seen this level of price jump in my life.
Who ever caused this, needs to hanged publicly.

Attached: 50242672._SY475_.jpg (306x305, 25.24K)

North Korea > South Korea

The price would be very stable if you had self-sufficient agriculture. Urban lifestyle is unhuman and criminal.

>Who ever caused this, needs to hanged publicly.
yes, the people responsible for our current economic turmoil need to pay

jews
it will be $36 next week

Attached: 1625334393682.jpg (586x720, 200.12K)

stfu buffer bitch, your duty is to buy 5 minutes for nato when china attacks

one of my local kebab joints raised prices and made the meals smaller, another kept the price and size same

>NOOOOOOOOOOO WHY IS MY AMERICANISED ITALIAN FOOD IN SOUTH KOREA GOING UP IN PRICE I'M JUST A HUMBLE ENLISH TEACHER WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS?????

Attached: 2366.png (782x758, 126.63K)

user, get a pizza stone or steel plate for your oven. Ferment some pizza dough in a glass container in your refrigerator. Buy a decent high gluten flour, look up pizza dough hydration percentages and make one in the 60-65% range with simple ingredients (flour, yeast, salt, water). Give it 48-72 hours in the fridge, let it rise on the counter for an hour. Look up a video on how to properly flatten the fermented doughball out, add some sauce (you can look up a good one to make yourself) and add some cheese (best if you fresh shred low moisture part skim with a blend of low moisture whole milk mozzarella) and whatever toppings you enjoy.

During the hour the dough sits on the counter, pre-heat your oven to it's maximum temperature and get the stone or steel plate nice and hot, then slide your pizza in. This can be accomplished with a pizza peel or if you don't have one, you can begin the pizza bake using parchment paper for a minute or two until the dough has stiffened up a bit and then carefully remove the paper with some tongs. Keep an eye on it as it bakes, taken it out once the crust on the side is getting golden brown. You'll have a pizza that's better than the one you were paying $25/pizza for and the per pizza price from just your ingredients if you buy in bulk and store them should be something like $2.00

But now someone will cry and tell me that's too much work. God forbid we do things for ourselves.

Stop eating garbage. If you eat bad food the jews laugh

fpbp

50 million people in a country size of new jersey. Cant really farm here

That's what Covid-19 and Ukraine tax looks like you need to vote for pro Russian party next time to get a discount on oil and gas

Attached: happylarry.jpg (697x605, 89.52K)

same shit here, they will blame the war as cope but we all know its the kikes printing billions without care causing it, usa really needs to get nuked.

>pizza
>food

Attached: buscemi.jpg (365x500, 31.11K)

I dated a Taiwanese chick once. Every time she ate pizza, she spent the night on the toilet.

>But now someone will cry and tell me that's too much work.
To be fair that is a hell of a lot of work and requires a chemistry degree.

Make your own. My old lady does all the time.

I use neauro fuel for my add and it's usually $19.99 for a 15 day supply, jumped up to $23.50 when i bought some yesterday.

Yeah, that's why a bunch of fucking EYE-Talians can easily whip these things up for pennies on the dollar to sell to people in a greasy hole-in-the-wall shop in every single town in the US and Europe, because it's so complicated and difficult that only the EYE-TALIANS could do it. C'mon user.

Based, thats exactly what i do. Fuck paying for overpriced pizza unless im buying a margarita in Naples.

Attached: pepe-pizza.gif (498x338, 242.46K)

My old lady can make 3 pizza doughs in 10 minutes while talking on the phone. Get a kitchen aid.

simple solution is coming whether you like it or not