Blacks scapegoating

>Asians mass imprisoned in America for their race
>Receive no reparations
>Was only 80 years ago
>Blacks enslaved
>Not even the only race that was enslaved
>Receiving "reparations" to this day
>Asians make 3 times the median household income on average in the United States
>Blacks still in poverty and killing each other in mass
Definitely has to do with oppression, definitely not culture and IQ

Attached: th.jpg (253x169, 14.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Liberties_Act_of_1988
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10125-10133.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jap families did receive reparations though

what reparations?

They got like 200k each

Excuse me it was 20k

got a source?

Niggers are stupid, savage, and greedy. They are the real jew. Giving nothing to society and grifting anything they can stealing what they cant con you out of.

Not a fair comparison.

Asians here are usually 1st Gen immigrants or newly fresh immigrants from wealthy families. And the Japanese did get reparations. The only Asian groups this doesn't describe is Indian and Filipino immigrants. But they usually come with college degrees in the first place.

You think imprisoning people who already have established careers and businesses for 3 years is equivalent to capturing, shipping, and enslaving people from across the ocean for dozens of generations?

You should probably stop projecting about your low IQ.

Yeah bro it's crazy that enslaving generations of black people for hundreds of years and then suddenly releasing them into a racist society with no support or education would perpetuate cycles of poverty and violence for an extremely long time.

Average braindead racist on this board.

Attached: least cringe pol conservative.png (812x735, 1.16M)

Blacks get angry at off-the-boat Koreans for starting successful businesses.
Blacks have just as much opportunity as Asians but they tend to be much lazier.

>382457764
Nigger.

Totally bro. Now post your disgusting body.

Attached: muaythai.png (551x824, 945.65K)

It wasn’t ‘Asians’ it was specifically Chinese and Japanese. There were no Viets, Filipinos, Koreans, Indians, Burmese, Nepalese, Laotians in those camps.

>capturing
imagine being this historically illiterate and having the audacity to lecture anyone

Attached: brainlet-pepecopters-thumbnail.png (185x200, 35.97K)

There are blacks getting into college purely because of their race and Asians who don't get into college purely because of their race.
(affirmative action)
Asians make 3 times the household median income despite facing more discrimination, if you're really going to use the discrimination lie excuse.
>"You think imprisoning people who already have established careers and businesses for 3 years is equivalent to capturing, shipping, and enslaving people from across the ocean for dozens of generations?"
>No, I think slavery ended 160 years ago in the United States and places make diversity hires which literally give blacks an advantage whereas Asians have a harder time getting into college because they score exceptionally high and affirmative action discriminates against them.
>"You should probably stop projecting about your low IQ."
I have a 145 IQ

>let me hyper fixate on one word and insignificant point instead of actually responding with anything of value.

Surely you are capable of more than this?

I visited NAWLINS once and ventured outside the french quarters out of curiosity
>neon retard purple, green, yellow cribs everywhere
>the cribs that werent painted looked had broken windows
>litter on every street
>4 masked nigglets pull up infront of me in quads and start doing wheelies
>one is shirtless
>hoodie one has a gun sticking out his pocket
>tell little bro to immediatly shield face so they cant identify us
>literally every nigger dwelling in the city looks post aplolysptic
Ive seen 3rd world countries, they all look better than niggerhoods, niggers are really fucking retarded

You are out of touch with reality. You think asians are subject to more discrimination than black people in the USA while using them as the "model minority" in your post.

They are not. And not only are they less discriminated against, they often immigrate with money and are able to start successful businesses.

Your IQ isn't a hair above 80. Maybe go redo your sketchy free online IQ test your parents made you take when you were struggling in school.

>Affirmative action
This is controversial and doesn't relate to my points at all. Yes, people who are aware of systematic racism in places of power sometimes use affirmative action to try to counteract it and ensure many different people are educated. Who fucking cares?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Liberties_Act_of_1988

Blacks had and still have the weight of Communist organizing behind them. Americans all know Martin Luther King and Rosa Parks and are obsessed with atoning for historic class oppression of blacks because of a massive PR campaign by the CPUSA.

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10125-10133.pdf

blacks have big cocks, white woman run the west.

white woman + big cocks = black worship

>white woman + big cocks = black worship
(White Women+Big Cocks)x Jewish Media Empire= Black Worship

Like 40 years later.

I do think Asians are more discriminated against and I provided two examples of how this is whereas you have not provided examples of blacks being discriminated against. My IQ is 145. I was tested in Middle School when I was diagnosed with ASD. I was an honor roll student through all of highschool.
Your personal attacks that have nothing to do with the debate imply a lack of intellect.
Perhaps you're the one projecting about your IQ. Affirmative action is systemic racism. To say you are fighting systemic racism by choosing who gets into colleges by their race is as laughable as burning down houses and calling yourself a firefighter.

Thank you, I was unaware. I'm sorry for my mistake.

The Japanese had a huge share of the hotel market for their population size in America but all those seized assets went to Jews

Y-you need me to provide you examples of how black people are discriminated against? On Any Forums? This is news to you?

This very base level of knowledge should be something you are aware of..

You are still failing to provide an example.