HAPPENING: RECESSION IMMINENT

PREPARE YOUR ANUS LADS
SHIT IS ABOUT TO GET ROCKY

google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/livecoverage/federal-reserve-meeting-interest-rates-june-2022

We are so beyond fucked yoy don’t even realize it yet. This is gonna be the next 2008 but on steroids.
DO YOU MISS THE MEAN TWEETS YET YOU TRANNY FAGGOTS

Attached: CD79D2BE-BBB0-4D2F-B2C1-B1A73D660C29.jpg (1284x2204, 352.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
finviz.com/map.ashx?t=sec_all
granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2 more weeks

Awesome.
Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

rolling for 200pt hike

If they only do 0.75 then that's that we are going to go Zimbabwe

Please let it be 200+

Attached: 1653326237636.jpg (1050x591, 52.28K)

We’re so fucked. Hope y’all bought emergency food and ammo…praying for all of you to make it.

two 49's...essentially digits

i'll take it, lets take a look at the markets.
finviz.com/map.ashx?t=sec_all
Not what i expected.

just wait fren...just wait

bro we fucked

When is the fed announcement?

Longer they wait - deeper the collapse will be lol. Kikes could crashed it in 2014-16 with minor problems. But muh politics

2pm EST I believe

NOTHING IS HAPPENING NOTHING EVER HAPPENS IT WILL NEBER HAPPLEBIN

More like two more hours, leaf. It's actually happening.

Will my food stamps still work during this recession? I’ve also got money coming in for my “disability”. Hopefully the state can continue to pay me despite everything going on. On a side note, does anyone know if it’s possible to sue debt collectors for harassment?

Meeting ends at 2pm Eastern, press conference 2:30pm
The news usually leaks right at 2:00 though
So 2h 30m until the markets shit the bed

Will US30 go up or down lads

Good. Death to the great Satan. The end of America will bring the birth of a new multipolar world

i'm tired of the blue balling, i'm ready for fuel and food shortages in nigger cities

It will be 100bps. What these digits!

see

We don't need food where we're going

Attached: 1646537806356.gif (400x280, 1.94M)

Boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Attached: 1655148975799.jpg (640x449, 30.6K)

Yes the frequently do illegal things.

They will do 25bp or 50bp since the market expects 75bp. Wall street will scream "lower than expected" and stocks will go green. There wont be a happening, as usual.

The end of the world is nigh; things will get worse and worse and worse.

Evil will keep increasing and the love of people will grow cold. Faith will dwindle greatly. People will suffer through wars, famines, plagues and so on.

It will keep getting worse till time of the Second Coming. Then comes the Great Tribulation and afterwards the Pouring of the Vials of God's Wrath. After almost everything is destroyed, Christians will reign with Jesus Christ a 1000 years and then comes The Resurrection of all who are dead and thereafter The Judgement.

In the Judgement those who are still damned go to the lake of fire and the rest go to be with God forever and ever. Amen.

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate repent of your sins, believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your salvation and He will deliver you from evil and save you from the lake of fire.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: 1655307965225.jpg (4096x1376, 2.3M)

I don't think so
If they do 25 or 50 bp the markets will react with "What the fuck are you doing, shit is obviously bad now, you're just fucking us all over"
They can't lie about this one
If they do too little the markets will crash since they'd think the Fed is covering it up
If they do too much the markets will crash since it's the end of the world

It's 75bp and the markets rise slightly, delaying the end for another couple months