Why do women want to be friends after they reject you? Vol 2

Don't they realize I don't want to talk to them?

Fuck you janny I need my Any Forumsio brothers as MY emotional tampon. Stop deleting my threads asshole.

Attached: pep.jpg (405x348, 24.53K)

in women's language a friend is someone who gave you permission to backstab them.

Based aussie babe. Thanks for joining bro.

So like "let's just be friends" is the suuuuper polite way to say "I backstab you, now you have permission to backstab me" it means technically you can sleep with one of her friends, but not two of her friends until she backstabs you again.

I know none of this is making sense to you but there's an internal consistency to the esotericism.

every thread I post in is almost immediately deleted or I always coincidentally get there right as they decide it is a worthless thread.. hmmm

Attached: 3C96EA1F00000578-4166712-image-m-33_1485612222064.jpg (306x544, 44.86K)

They don'twant to be your friend, they are just trying to be nice with you

Her friends are ugly and she is trash so Im just gonna ignore that shit, I come here to you guys cus you guys are my real friends who tell me to kill myself and I'll never be a woman, all her work buddies put her on a pedestal so I just needed my guys here to support me.

They still want your beta bucks and resources but for free whilst they fuck Chad.

Fuck you chink my thread is fucking cool

>Don't they realize I don't want to talk to them?
Ont want the guilt of having hurt someone so they want you to still simp for them, proving its not some defect in the roasties mind.
You can't be friends. You need time to hate, and then time to heal.

Attached: download - 2022-06-14T200406.129.jpg (256x256, 11.78K)

Women are retarded children fren. Glad you came here with your frens...I hate women so much it's unreal.

I dont even hate bro, I tried raping her once but I happen to have some self respect and I like my job. She's just very fucking annoying, like all women.

I love you too bro

Attached: 1645956894799.jpg (1079x1783, 117.11K)

Before the thread gets deleted,

Women just hate confrontation and speaking directly

There I saved you endless hours of perusing through incel bullshit

Janny just letting you know me keeping this thread is more helpful than any paychiatrist or whatever combined, I know its off topic let me keep it for 30 minutes and Ill go have lunch. I feel slightly better.

I mean it's called friendzoning, is it not ? Maybe they like you as in hanging out, but not in a romantical inseminate me type of way.

Jannies deleted my thread previous to this which was better dude's a dick, I mean, I know you're just doing your job man, like a cop. Except you get paid nothing.

Yeah well they need to know Ill fucking kill them with that patronizing shit

She just wants to use you for emotional support or just keep you around because women love to socialize, just ignore her and laugh when she starts texting you in a week or so

The phrase also functions as an easy out to avoid direct conflict, which is the one thing women cannot stand and will do somersaults to avoid even if it makes no sense. In this case "just be friends" not only softens the blow but also works as a weapon in case you express negative or aggressive emotions towards her, as she can now claim the moral high ground as your "friend".

delete this shit janny

and ban all canadians

Fuck you memeboy

If i wanted to be friends I wouldn't have brought it up. I don't want to be your friend I want to be your boyfriend and fill your meat tube.

I see guys like this all the time, hanging out with this chick they used to have sex with and be all like "Oh she's a good friend" and the bitch does the same shit. She'll go out hang out with him in front of her current partner's face but don't have sex. I can't stand that fucking mental gymnastics man.

>in their lives, women have men they're fucking, and girlfriends
which one are you user?

ywnbaw

J00ns, please.

I'm a man bro.

They want to recruit you as an orbiter so you can help her move or say nice things about her on instagram.
Meanwhile she is matching with Chad and 1 night with Chad is worth more than a happy family and a lifelong relationship with you in her mind.

Thats why you were rejected. Let that sink in: she knows she cant keep Chad, but 1 night with him is worth more than a lifetime of a happy family with you to her. Its brutal.

because they’re just being polite and in reality don’t want you being around them.

It's the male equivalent of 'friends with benefits', where she lets you fill her pussy regularly (as if you were her boyfriend) but you don't have to deal with any of the baggage of having to actually be her boyfriend, heck I know plenty that was also filling other women with cum and just meeting their 'buddy' once or twice a week.

So when a woman wants you around as a 'friend', she's getting all the benefits of you being her boyfriend (helping her with stuff, listening to her bullshit, etc) but none of the benefits for you (getting laid once in a while). It's a shit deal, never take it. Have some self respect to say you're a hetero man, not one of her girlfriends or gay male friends.

Yeah Im not doing any of that shit man and she knows I wont

Because they are soulless and want to use you, stupid.

Are you 11? Welcome to Men/Women Day 1.

She rejected you? It means she wants to fuck, dumbass. Wrap your willy, and make sure she isn't vaxxed

They keep options B, C, D and often all the way to Z open by being your "friend" Option B is for when they need a sugardaddy and daddy left Option G is for when they gain a ton of weight, option Z is for when they get hit by a truck and are paralyzed from the neck down etc

they still love the attention regardless, maybe you can simp for them for 2-3 years and be a rebound guy after their chad bf dumps them

from my experience some women want you as the backup plan and will get furious when you (their friend) gets a girlfriend. or they demand the same attention and fixation from you whilst you were fixated on them for love despite not reciprocating the feelings. Basically they want your love whilst not returning it and instead giving all their affection to their boyfriend

damn this guy said what i just said but smarter

They don't owe you sex and you don't owe them friendship. Just move on bro