Any Forums will defend this

>Any Forums will defend this

Attached: 69AFC18D-A98B-4369-929F-6F9306569E98.jpg (1170x840, 408.8K)

you will defend pedophiles i will not. i agree shoot them in the back of the head.

The rare based Christcuck.

Fucking finally

Amen brother
And hallelujah

He said nothing wrong sis.

I support the physical removal of all sexual deviants

Not what Jesus taught but okay

based

I've had many many gay friends and not a single one said something along the lines of "I don't do well with kids" or "I don't like kids that much"

Most of them in fact were very ecstatic about being around children and playing with them

The Biblically correct punishment for being a sodomite is stoning, not other than that he's right.

agreed

>Jew bites the foreskin off helpless infant in shocking religious practice

By Schlemeil Freudenthal - CNN News

I think I'm going to send them a donation for speaking the truth.

>Not what Jesus taught
Leviticus 20:13
>b...but thats Old Testament!
2 Timothy 3:16
“All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:”
>Jesus did away with the law!
Matthew 5:17
“Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.”

Checked.
I bet they were.

That's just his faith.

I don't follow Christian faith, but isn't it their right to impose whatever restrictions on themselves? Hell, there are religions that forbid eating bacon, and others where you have to watch out to avoid accidentally stepping on a bug.
However, their scope is their following, and I can poison hundreds of bugs with bug spray, eat bacon sandwiches, and fuck men in the ass.
I see no issue with OP.

Extremely based theologian

>N-not what J-Jesus t-taught
Oh no. Oh no no. OH NO NO NO MOSHI NOT LIKE THIS

source?

Start shooting than and stand up for your beliefs

Attached: CF3EB153-69DA-4075-B03A-0C3D8A70C1FA.png (866x866, 336.57K)

I really dislike christcucks in general, but this one I like.
Based pastor.

You’re a fucking retard if you think Christ hates any one.

A FUCKING RETARD.

Yes, we've already had court rulings on this kind of thing. "Should be" isn't specific enough to be a threat, that's called an opinion, and a broad category of people can't be threatened anyway and so it is free speech. Deal with it.

Lead starts as a stone, so by the powers of pilpul it's kosher.

You’re a faggot.