ALERT: ITS HAPPENING

IT'S HAPPENING
>IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING
>IT'S HAPPENING
IT'S HAPPENING
>IT'S HAPPENING

CHINA INVADING TAIWAN CONFIRMED

CHINA ANNOUNCES PLANS TO INVADE TAIWAN UNDER GUISE OF "SPECIAL MILITARY OPERATION" JUST LIKE RUSSIA

ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT!!!!

CHINA INVADING TAIWAN

CONFIRMED CHINESE INVASION OF TAIWAN

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 7.36.11 AM.png (1526x1336, 2.13M)

post yfw >abroad means in canada or australia

Dibs on a QBZ-191

Attached: QBZ-191.jpg (1920x691, 223.67K)

>Indian flag
>by Navdeep Yadav
>Bezinga Staff Writer

I am sure this outrageous Amerimutt state propaganda headline recycled by some Pajeet is not distorting what really happend or fabricating anything.

so they will act like cowards too?

>abroad
So they admit it's not part of their country?
Imagine being invaded by this lol

Attached: Made In China - Battleship.webm (480x284, 2.91M)

based, fuck globohomo

It's that island around mainland australia

Harden your heart oh Xi

>So how's the invasion going?
>Sir, we have lost 345 ships so far.
>Well, okay. How many enemy ships did we destroy?
>Sir... We have yet to reach their coast.

Based

Xi is going to show those Taiwanese fags that you NEVER trust a yanke for your (((protection)))

GTFO of east Asia, yanke, Glorious China is taking over your (((security guard))) job!!!

Attached: china anglo meat grinder.jpg (811x660, 72.99K)

>Abroad

How can it be Taiwan when China considers Taiwan a part of China. Why would China need to make a new law that lets them invade what they consider part of China?

are they going to special operation japan for nanking massacre?

This is a reference to peace keeping.

ie. China is looking to take a bite out of the US's monopoly on world police.

>kek
Military is always dumbest component of a nation, it’s the bureaucrats that secure Chinese world domination

This shit cracks me up

Attached: 1653812237493m.jpg (1024x965, 73.55K)

>Inward facing doors
But why?

>Special Military Operation to de-Japanify the Taipei regime
Based.

Attached: EC019B11-D396-42C8-B345-06D6C596905B.png (800x582, 383.17K)

that have about 2 weeks until typhoon season, better get to landing Xi

Would be pretty neat. And yes, I would surrender. Maybe go refuge to a middle of nowhere.

Attached: You're my high-value target.jpg (1200x746, 544.74K)

This is dumb and nothing will happen. Even when "something happened" in the ukraine, nothing was really happening. Why is that you may ask?
Simple.
Nothing ever happens.

Attached: 1645884297122.gif (498x498, 374.68K)

If big true

>80 years later they still put the charging handle on the right side
>despite pioneering the flat back style of steel magazine for the AK they've now molded the russian style ridge into an entirely different guns proprietary polymer magazine
Chinks are not mentally well

Source?

Attached: 1654987153455.jpg (479x464, 45.07K)

It was never a question. The question is does America do anything about it at all. This country has been so thoroughly kneecapped that I doubt any real opposition will be seen.

No link + flag is L

>Even when "something happened" in the ukraine, nothing was really happening.

Attached: Mike334.jpg (385x377, 38.27K)

China only copies and never really learns how or why things work they way they do. It's something that's common in communist countries.
The USSR stole a feature from US aircraft that makes it safer for them to land on aircraft carriers. Then put it on every single USSR aircraft despite the fact that none of them would ever land on a US aircraft carrier. Pretty sure Russian aircraft still have this feature.

This is what communism does to people. They're not very smart.

>China being world police
LMAO
I guess the only place that will hold up is Africa

They have to copy everything.

Are witnessing the beginning of the eventually to b "first world military operations"? Followed twenty years later by the "second world military operations"?

I guess we should not be naive enough that this will be the military operations to end all military operations.

Old Cold War era chink equipment was purpose built, modern little emperor chinks design everything to look cool and impress foreigners who will likely never see any of it.

>Proprietary mags
Well yeah, it fires a proprietary round, 5.8x42mm.
It's supposed to be actually pretty good for armour penetration.

You missed the point entirely.

>no link
Op is a nigger faggot.

I'm pretty heavily medicated ATM, for what it's worth.

drugs are really bad for you leaf
just say no

There are currently two and a half (LHA testing operating entirely as a light carrier) US carriers participating in exercises around Guam. The carrier group currently in the med could be shifted to the pacific if necessary. There's an amphibious ready group in port in Japan. A further 2 carriers could be rush deployed to the area as they're already preparing for deployment to relieve carriers at sea. Good fucking luck pooh bear.

Attached: 1584531729565.jpg (600x637, 71.74K)

It must be embarrassing to live in communism. Deep down knowing all aspects are inferior, yet putting on the facade

CANADA IS NEXT!

Looks like a shitty galil

Those countries will already be chinese in a few decades just keep migrating there, no need for military invasion when you can do it through demography

unatha round of habbenings until the end of the world order

Attached: other than war.png (733x499, 63.14K)

If you had to choose between a foggy mind or being unable to get out of bed...

i've seen this webm posted for years and still have no idea what it is specifically trying to convey other than "china bad"
as a sidenote, the CIA really needs to step up their propaganda game. yes i know they eat dogs over there, no i don't care, i'm still not dying for your gay little vassal no matter how important it is geopolitically

Yeah aren't they doing cold weather training with Canadian military?

>abroad

The inclusion of that word suggests that the target is not Taiwan. China considers Taiwan to be a part of China.

Its more likely that they're going to step in somewhere in Africa, such as the DRC conflict that's brewing.

Trudeau wanted them to, but the Canadian Armed Forces "accidentally" leaked the plans.

>be Amerimutt
>lie about what "China says"
>switch proxy
>so China admits [insert Amerimut lie]?
Why are Amerimutts so fragile they need a 3 Billion Dollar army to seethe and cope about China?

Attached: America lies.jpg (2717x1931, 673.38K)

I'll spell it out for you then.
Gripping a steel AK magazine sucks because of that ridge on the spine. Chinks did away with the ridge on their own AK magazines sometime in the 1950s because they noticed how stupid it was.
Fast forward to 2020 and now their newest rifle has magazines sporting the ridge for no reason.

I haven't laughed this hard in a while. 10/10

Attached: CMU_DtRWoAAWrNe.jpg (500x300, 39.92K)

*jams*

>Spend 1 trillion$ on f35
>Make vassals pay for it too
>Let woman fly one for feminism points on carrier
>She panics and uses ejection seat
>Kills 2 people on deck first flight
At least the chinese ship doesnt have trannies or women aboard.