DeSantis' Net worth is only $300k!

Also has $20k in student loans. Finally a politician who isn't a corrupt scumbag. There's a reason Elon supports him for 2024.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 9.25.13 AM.png (1172x1192, 506.56K)

You're a huge retard if you believe this. Anyway, republicans are inherently corrupt

uh, he’s in the panama papers

>plans on retiring in 23 years
Uhhhh benevolent dictaorbros?

Yeah, not Democrats though.
>You're a huge retard if you believe this.

Actually the fact that DeSantis is blatantly lying about his net worth is actually also a part of his corruption

>NNOOOOOO!!! ONLY THE ELITE 0.001% ARE ALLOWED TO BE POLITICIANS¡!!!!!!!!!!

Democrats aren't inherently corrupt. No one on the left is because we're not for private industry or profit incentives. Republicans / capitalists inherently believe "corruption and greed is good"

>republicans are inherently corrupt
Don’t forget, 10% for the big guy

Retard.

It's one thing to think they're all the same. But come on, the DNC is the party of rootless metropolitans now.

You are trying too hard. It's wierd.

Looking at his career he's been making six figures since his 20's, yeah he's never had a big time position but I still find it hard to believe he only has a net worth of 300k + some student loans

>republicans are inherently corrupt
it has to be true, right? just has to.. r-right?

No he's still a scumbag. Quit doing PR here ya fucking paypig

Attached: jew.png (1072x851, 853.09K)

You are the retards and you don't even know why.

>doesn't trade stocks
Is he retarded? People support this Israel first retard?

If Trump doesn't run, DeSantis is the clear-cut winner. I want Ttump again though

Wow, I never thought about it like that. I guess I should just vote for the people who are destroying the country and trying to turn our children into genderless freaks, you make some really solid arguments.

I prefer my presidents to be obscenely wealthy so they don't need to take bribes from ukrainians and chinese.

>No one on the left is because we're not for private industry or profit incentives.
Then what the fuck is all the money laundering in Ukraine? My god you fucking leftrats are fucking delusional. Here on the right, we regularly trash Republicans who don't cater to the will of the people. You just sit there and suck these faggots off, and repeat all their lies.

We don't believe in private industry or profit incentives on the left. So no, we're not inherently corrupt. The things we do hurt businesses. By design. It's our point

You're just sick, man. Sick and stupid

so he can get corrupted much much easier later with gibs and money am i right?
Mutts are a lost cause

Why do all of the people running your charities profit enough to buy multiple houses?

Why are you replying to yourself, you dumb fuck? Lurk more.

Haha another idiot misled by the politburo.

>Finally a politician who isn't a corrupt scumbag.

When you grow up you'll realize there are no honest politicians at all anywhere.

You people are so fucking stupid it's pathetic

You can't refute anything I've said so you resort to insults. Shalom.

But Israel is where his true constituency is.

That's quite disappointing. I was hoping that he would at least remain neutral on the JQ, but he's gone all in.

All of the good shills died of VAIDS or tranny suicide and this is what we're left with.

he's 43?!

Irony

Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters

There's nothing to refute you people are just walking piles of self-humiliation with no self-awareness

No. You're the literal idiot here.

>trump is a billioniare thats why hes good to be president because he cant be bought
>desantis is broke thats why hes good to be president because he isnt a corrupt scumbag

>t.

Attached: 1611347816915.jpg (718x1000, 130.48K)

That is absolute fresh meat in terms of presidents nowandays

No real estate?
Maybe most is in his wife's name?

Attached: Desantis (2).jpg (975x965, 203.53K)

>We don't believe in private industry or profit incentives on the left
yes, you do
>So no, we're not inherently corrupt.
those beliefs arent a form of corruption, twat
>The things we do hurt businesses. By design. It's our point
that's just incompetency passed off as purpose. like when a cat falls off a ledge and then starts cleaning itself in the same motion

Fuck Democrats fuck republicucks..but one thing I will agree on is we shouldn’t have these mega wealthy politicians when you become a politician you should have a home provided and have to live on the average income of the people you govern

Attached: DeSantis85.jpg (543x614, 102.92K)

>broke
>net worth 300k
pick one

How to spot a Jewish Democrat 101. BTFO kike.

Attached: DeSantis53.jpg (547x674, 123.96K)

It excludes primary residence, but I think you’re still required to report mortgage loans. So that would imply he has a paid off house. If it’s like 500k+, his actual net worth could be substantially higher.

>1pbtid
10/10 saging this post and voting for DeSantis if Trump doesn't run. I'll never vote for another Democrat as long as I live; they've literally lost the script.
t.former CA Democrat now Independent

Fuck of D&C shills. Every politician has to tow the line on Israel.

DeSantis is the new Reagan and will restore American prosperity.

I wouldn't be surprised if he kept his debt just so he would appear more relatable to voters

?
We don't believe in private industry on the left. That's one of the central parts of what it means to be on "the left". The right believes in private industry, the left believes in public interests

Attached: twitter 8.png (450x450, 107.25K)

show flag

Attached: desantis233.jpg (544x678, 100.24K)

A fucking leaf!

Attached: E0lkQt3XsAA7VI-.jpg (2048x1477, 360.61K)

>Actually

Attached: 1627029854907s.jpg (125x120, 3.48K)

Oh also retirement funds from federal employment are excluded. DeSantis had a lengthy military career and likely has substantial assets in federal retirement funds as well. Probably a millionaire even though his net worth reported is only 318K. Still a far cry from someone like Nancy Pelosi.

None of those people are on the left. Every one of them is on the right. It's also a fake retarded rightwing conspiracy theory

>he's not corrupt
>he's GOP
>he has the support of the GOP and ZOG
>He made anti-semitism illegal
>he has unrelenting support for Israel
>voted for Israel to get missiles
>supported bailouts of wall street during covid
>supported covid hate crimes bill
>supported criminal reform bill which let large numbers of black criminals free
>denied welfare increase to poor white people who were forced into unemployment through lockdowns, but approved trillions for big business
The man is just another GOP ZOG puppet.
>b-b-but user, he like, oppose groomers in schools
No, he LEGITIMIZED transexualism. His shit law only took certain books off required reading, but they remained in libraries and classes. The law only stops certain books from ages 0-8, but by applying this law, it LEGITIMIZES those same books for ages 8 and up. The law essentially approves of such material, for required reading, ages 8 and up.
And yet GOP Conservitard punditry, and retards on nu/pol/ celebrated this because they're morons that consistently never understand what is really going on.

FUCK DESANTIS. FUCK THE GOP. NEVER SUPPORT CONSERVATISM. IT IS THE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION THAT IS KILLING WHITE PEOPLE.

>Every politician has to tow the line on Israel
Not that badly. Even Trump didn't do things like that, and his daughter is Jewish and her husband made half the decisions when he was president.

I think you could say that he understands who holds the power in this country, and is playing them to indulge his ambitions.

theyll turn this into some bad thing.
>look, he isnt worth millions so he must be an idiot

theyll now conventiently starting shaming folks for not being wealthy like the nasty hypocrites they are.

show bot script

I've grown so mistrustful of politicians that when I hear about one with a low net worth, rather than assume they're not corrupt, I assume they're corrupt but too stupid to steal a buck or two like everyone else in politics.

Attached: perfect.png (800x1068, 952.21K)

nigga you replied to yourself opinion discarded

Attached: 1655228681616.jpg (497x427, 44.38K)

Wow it's funny how you leave me alone telling migaturds this instead saying it now instead of the two years they have been shilling this faggot, then blame Any Forums. Niggerfaggot.

>We don't believe in private industry on the left.
lol you're such a dumb twat. That's a believe among radical fringe leftists, not the left entirely. leave it to a dumbass who doesnt know what the fuck they're talking about to act as if they speak for everyone.

hahahah, no wonder why he's sucking Biden dick to get 10K in student loans for free.

Shut up faggot. DeSantis, unlike Trump, knows how politics works and has the support of enough of the establishment to actually get things done.

Libshits are deathly afraid of him becoming POTUS.

>Every one of them is on the right
You're a loon. Just because they are on the "right" of you, doesn't mean they are in anyway right wing.

Also, you unironically voted for Biden. Why can't the left ever own its own stupidity?

No you're just doing what uneducated dishonest republican types do all the time, which is just tell lies about the left and what it is

I just wish that he wouldn't be enamored with the jew shit. I can only dream that he's doing it just to maintain a facade.

No they're all rightwing. They're all capitalists. If you're a capitalist you're the rightwing. America is a far right country. It's center is far right. The moderate wing of it's democrat party is far right

Politicians will work this tine, trunpfag!

Attached: download (61).jpg (275x183, 9.24K)

ahahahahahaha great joke

sometimes you can be too good.

that was a Michael desantis (unrelated) and the record was from 1984-1992 shill bot

He's either not corrupt at all or he's literally got the most savvy tax accountant in the country.

LOL 300k net worth. Sure there chief

Attached: 6gorillion.jpg (275x183, 9.07K)

>No they're all rightwing. They're all capitalists. If you're a capitalist you're the rightwing. America is a far right country. It's center is far right. The moderate wing of it's democrat party is far right
Understand on the left we don't believe in your system of property law (we believe in a totally different system of property law) and we don't believe in you private industries (we believe in public and publically accountable industries)