Monkeypox is now racist

breitbart.com/politics/2022/06/14/who-will-rename-monkeypox-to-remove-stigma-racism/

Attached: Monkeypox.png (663x801, 358.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

monkeypoxmeter.com/
reddit.com/r/Monkeypox/comments/vcuep6/the_atlantic_monkeypox_vaccines_are_too_gnarly/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And I will keep referring to it as monkeypox, or sometimes "the virus formerly known as monkeypox." Maybe "banana eater pox" would work...

Its always liberals that imply monkey is synonymous with niggers. Really it should be named faggot pox

so... black people really are monkeys?

essentially that is what they are implying yes

Niggerpox

Black fragility

yes otherwise we wouldn't need to tip-toe around the issue of whether monkey is offensive to people or not.

How long until the Left demands the extermination of all monkeys and apes to "combat racism"?

Every single time, whenever something exposes gay nigger kikes they have to quickly hide it.

omg but muh stigma

Attached: bigfatdumb.jpg (488x456, 28.17K)

Why didn't they just start calling it something else? No they have to let everyone know first that they are really swell people for "noticing" that it could be discriminatory.

i thought it was faggaphobic

Because it's important to them for you to think they are caring and considerate, it's all a show

its almost like liberals hide from the truth

Why_not_both.jpg
Niggerfaggotpox

why, because niggers make those animals look bad?

monkey's getting uppity

Faggot Death Plague 22

renaming to niggerpox?

unironically this.

>Remove stigma
So WHO are associating monkeys with niggers?
Who the racist now?
this :)

Holy shit bros this thing is actually spreading
deja vu.. they learn a strategy that works and keep hammering away at it..
monkeypoxmeter.com/

Attached: cv54ju.png (885x500, 36.47K)

Stigma dick in a nigger and got monkeypox lmao

Hi, Level 2 racist here. When I hear the word monkey I never think of blacks. What level must one achieve before having this mindset? Thanks.

>it's always liberals
Yeah, nobody here ever does that. I only ever see leftists call it niggerpox. Never happens here though

Nice ID, faggot

This is interesting.. this time they are basically saying mass vaccination is bad..

"The nearly 100M shots stockpiled in the US are the ACAM2000, It gets punctured “rapidly” into the arm via 15 jabs of a bifurcated, escargot-fork-esque needle, “vigorous enough” to draw blood. In the weeks following, a gnarly, pus-laden lump blossoms, then scabs and falls away.

Monkeypox is a different sort of emergency, in which the downsides of mass vaccination—for now—outweigh the perks.

ACAM2000, contains an active virus, related to smallpox, that can replicate inside human cells; “if you vaccinated a million people, you might result in more disease,” says Mark Slifka, a vaccinologist at Oregon Health & Science University, “than you would get from the monkeypox outbreak itself.”

reddit.com/r/Monkeypox/comments/vcuep6/the_atlantic_monkeypox_vaccines_are_too_gnarly/

Attached: 11643w3134yui.jpg (600x600, 67.21K)

Early stage MonkeyPox will be renamed: Moon Rickets.
Late stage will penned: The Jigaboobonic Plague.

Finally, fuck monkey racism. We didn't do anything wrong, this shit came from europe. Or are we implying europeans are monkeys too?
Taking their football teams I would say so.

Good
I hope it's now niggerpox

picrel

Attached: 1653055466289.jpg (692x960, 96.59K)

didnt even think of niggers.
now i do.
and will every time i say it now.
monkeypox
niggerpox
gaypox

>Moon Rickets

Attached: 1646786179997.jpg (900x900, 57.25K)

Level Democrat but you really have to hold your breath for a really long time to get to this level.