Usa gdp per capita is extremely high for its population size

but why their healthcare and public transport or any social services is look like a 3rd world shithole ?

Attached: usagdp.jpg (855x317, 87.04K)

Probably jews.

we are a 3rd world shithole we just larp like a first world nation and calculate gdp via nigger maths

Because we have evil fuckwits running a fantasy land much like everywhere right now

The worst part is that people allow it

USA's wealth is all based on the power of the currency. That is why despite their high GDP-per-capita, they have a 3rd world infrastructure, they are afraid to walk outside their houses without being shot and live miserable lives.

USD = the world's reserve currency which artifically props up their numbers. it is an illusion.

Mentally I'll homeless man reporting in

Pretty sure I'm just going to die because I'm far too paranoid and disorganized to do what I need to do to survive

RIP faggot

Based answers.
I unironically live you, burgerbros.
You always have a sense of intelligent sarcasm.

Attached: 1650583884054.jpg (600x620, 47.65K)

us dollar being the global currency benefits them in this case
it allows them to push for expantionary policies that would just not be possible in other countries due to devaluation

*live=love

We have the best helthcare and (private) transportation in the world.

That’s just capitalism. Fake money being injected into zombie corporations that don’t really produce anything. Our gdp is a fucking sham like everything else in this stupid fucking country.

Our infrastructure is shit but at least we aren’t speaking German; right boomer bros?

Attached: AD9D5F93-5B5C-4E6C-9370-AE4536D1561A.jpg (828x782, 493.18K)

anybody in the world can get healthcare in US for free via gov subsidies. the taxpayers have to pay for it via much higher premiums

Green spaces are ECONOMICALLY INEFFICIENT and reduce parking spaces for my truck.

Attached: IMG_20200917_135059979.jpg (4608x3456, 3.36M)

what exactly is wrong with this pic, iphone troon?

This will frighten the mutt

Attached: italy.jpg (687x798, 76.09K)

All of our would-be investments go to Israel

>what’s wrong
Here’s a list you no aesthetic having fucking swine
1) Large obnoxious lawyer billboard
2) Above ground electrical lines
3) Crooked wooden telephone poles
4) Shoddy buildings
5) Cracked curbs and sidewalks with poor gutter drainage
6) Traffic lights from the 70’s

Literally all public spending in America is a handout to niggers so white people refuse to pay for it here.

you're a faggot, dude. just kill yourself already

>Google Earth random Italian city
>No Lawyer billboards
>Clean streets
>Landscaping near the sidewalks and curbs
>No overhead powerlines
What did Italy mean by this

Attached: 7CFCCF3D-A89C-4F8B-867D-BD97034C8A33.jpg (828x823, 548.06K)

Riding the bus is for poor fags, that's why

gdp is a terrible way to measure wealth and I say this as an Irishman abroad. GDP only reflects business activity in a country which may not flow down.

Oh yeah, those bug mobiles look so much better... Fucking fag