Viruses are memes

Theory of bad germs is outdated and no longer valid
Virus aren't real, they are consequences of metal poisoning and sick terrain

For an example, flu is only caused by cold and may differ among different individuals with their own body health.
Polio was caused by mercury poisoning.

The phenomenon of contagion is not physical (emerging from micro-organisms) but again abstract, since viruses are archetypes
The contagion is explained by the equal presence of damage for each individual in the respective organs (flu for lungs, herpes for genitals)
or a common pathos (metal poisoning, prion or any microscopic weapon, cold)

Everything the medicine told you about viruses is abstract.
Diseases are biological processes to heal the body, they cannot be induced by germs, because bacteria and parasites help our body to recover from toxins and dead/insane cells.

A pandemic is the result of several cases having the same sick terrain affected or not by a common pathos

Attached: 1655274264481m.jpg (1024x888, 46.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9883727/
warosu.org/sci/thread/S14559513#p14560751
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did you know fellow user?
AIDS isn't real, it's the consequences of taking medication, that create AIDS

redpill me on this. where is "viruses aren't real" user?

I understand being skeptical of modern science, but come on now

so what is the true purpose of vaccines?

Niggers

Attached: VIRUSES NEVER ISOLATED.jpg (1342x744, 241.69K)

so *all* viruses are fake? does this mean the entire subspecialty of infectious disease medicine is just a masonic psyop?

Reduce lifespan and improve docility despite the other effects not intended

Yes, you get it now

i've fucked my girlfriend's butthole 25min ago

ok what are your thoughts on the 5g-graphene oxide theory? that these shots are just vehicles to get graphene oxide into our brains, where it will be receptive to signaling from cellular towers and thus our emotions can be externally manipulated. do you buy that at all?

Anal sex is for faggots

Béchamp’s various discoveries led him to conclude that our bodies are, in effect, “miniecosystems.” When an individual’s internal ecosystem becomes weakened—whether due to poor nutrition, toxicity or other factors—it changes the function of the microbes that are naturally present in the body, producing disease. In other words, microorganisms only become pathogenic after environmental factors cause the host’s cellular “terrain” to deteriorate.

Mate you can literally infect mice with bacteria and viruses (that you can take pictures of, isolated and clear as day. Do you not wonder why that user only used old as fuck pictures in their schizopost?) and kill them with them. And governments and private entities will pay you to do such research.

Your retarded theory doesn't explain the contagious nature of pathogenic disease. Like what? Does your body fucking sneeze heavy metals lmao?

Parasites are real, obviously, and they cause disease. Just look at tapeworms. Now consider the fact that microorganisms can also be parasites.

Questioning science is good, but you need to question your own bullshit as well because it very quickly falls apart.

What about bacteria? Do they also not exist?

True, vax against Covid contains these, it's for the purpose of creating a new hivemind

They exist but they aren't pathogens

>used old as fuck pictures of the viruses
ok show me a picture of the isolated sars cov 2 virus

>contagious nature of pathogenic disease
heavy toxification and deficiency, which is why it never spread outside certain areas (particularly poverty-ridden industrial, toxic areas in Africa, China). A big sign of that toxicity is depletion of Vitamin E and Selenium (heavy metal filters, antioxidation).

Refer to my previous post
>microorganisms only become pathogenic after environmental factors cause the host’s cellular “terrain” to deteriorate.

I'm not taking any kike vaccine or medication

No known NATURAL (very important, im aware that prion induced diseases or germ weapon created in a lab exists) micro-organism is a pathogen, same goes for parasites.
The only reason why there is a relation between high presence of bacteria/parasites and a sick individual is because bacteria and parasites clean up the sick terrain from dead cells

>creating a new hivemind
perfect timing considering that the collapse of all fiat currencies is right around the corner. and the irony of your post ending in "33" is not lost on me

So what would happen if you isolate bacteria from a person suffering from cholera, grow them in a culture, put them on a nice meal afterwards and then feed it to a completly healthy person?

That's such bullshit. You've never hung out/ smoked a joint with a sick person? then you end up sick too

Less than 30% of people get the flu per anum, How is that contagious?

i'm confused then about the very existence of the CDC. is it like NASA (complete and total fraud staffed by masons and useless idiots which is used to fund black projects and feed bullshit to the dumb masses)? does this mean that infectious disease physicians are liars? or are they just stupid? how could an entire medical cottage industry exist surrounding viruses if they aren't actually real?

Smoking is a habit that makes you sick. It increase cellular death, and trash in the body. The body gets sick, when there is excessive cellular waste and cellular death. The modern lifestyle promotes a state of to much trash in the body. The body needs time to clean up trash, if your eating every day, all the time, and embarking on a list of bad habits, the body does not get a chance to do this. Colds/ fever are the bodies attempt to remove the junk faster. Exomes, AKA as "virus" are solvents produced by the body, to help further this process.

WRONG! Disease is divine punishment for our sins, you heretic heathen!

REPENT!

Attached: Repent-1.jpg (1365x1024, 203.46K)

Freedom of information request sent to the CDC to prove viral isolates have produced zero results. The CDC even admits, no viral isolation in such Freedom of information request.

It's also passed by skin contact, especial when gay men anally rape adopted sons

Attached: PHARMA.png (927x422, 46.91K)

No, because I don't catch a cold from smoking on my own. I only used that as an example of how the germs spread from person to person

Retards exist on both side of the dialectic. A virus, still has never been isolated. Virus particles are not a "virus isolate". They are a derivative, which is abstracted via Whole genomic sequencing which use Proprietary algorithms, and does not have any ability to be audited by the public.

And you're just a dumb teenage tard that's never studied medicine before in his life. Stop peddling retarded conspiracies to an already retarded group of people.

yes correct. so we know people like Fauci, Collins, Walensky, etc. are in on the fraud. but what about all the researchers, lab techs, and other staff at the CDC? are they being misled to research something that doesn't exist? or are they all freemasons who are in on the ruse?

Less than 30% of people get the cold per year. So you are saying the virus is only contagious to 30%, why don't the other 70% of people get it? There is no viral isolate of influenza, and there is thousands of studies, even by the US military that proves influenza is not contagious. You are falling for "influence". The body does seasonal Detoxes, to deal with individuals trashy life style.

Nothing would happen, despite any entrance of the bacteria, it can only happen in sick individuals

No, its a house of cards. Its a caste system. Doctors are in debt. They do what they are told, but those who produce the literate and data, which are capital syndicate in bio tech.

enjoy sex without condoms then because stds are not real loser.

No, You can not. You can induce sickness in Genetically modified mice, which are dysgenic by nature and more likely to become sick. This is a well understood dependent variable bias in the frame works you claim. Using dysgenic Transgenic modified mice, in a study of contagion is far from objective and empirical.

>enjoy sex without condoms
I will because the only person I'm having sex with is a virgin and God said that fornication is a sin. if not for making children, why would you be having sex? Begone and repent degenerate

>Nothing would happen
You ingested the bacteria which is now travelling down your digestive tract. Once it reaches your intestines it starts creating a toxin that can give you diarrhea - thats just how this particular germ works. Which point are you contesting here? That the germ creates a toxin or that the toxin makes you sick?

Go let someone with covid-19 cough and sneeze close to you for an hour and prove you won't get sick

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9883727/

Kek, praise Wotan

I keep trying to breed with my left hand but something isn't working and she isn't getting pregnant.

Attached: 54732133.hand3-3338019106.jpg (560x700, 210.45K)

70% of the population does not get sick from what you claim. How is this contagion? Are you saying these people are more fit? Are you saying contagion only 'works' if your immune system is bad? Is it contagion, if its an expression of your immune system? Covid has never been isolated.

Attached: a90.jpg (1173x965, 219.71K)

Real men eat others fluids, vomits, pus, and shit to see if they get sick or not.

Attached: wateryshit.jpg (1600x1200, 161.35K)

Attached: a900.jpg (497x697, 92.09K)

Just because it's contagious doesn't mean it spreads to everyone and makes them all sick. Some people's immune system are able to fight it off before you feel ill.

>how could an entire medical cottage industry exist surrounding viruses if they aren't actually real?
warosu.org/sci/thread/S14559513#p14560751
Basically a way to keep entertain the people in a illusion of real life. I couldn't explain better than him
We live in a loosh farm where the elites obey to cosmic laws such as Law of One, Law of consent (karma), astrology, cycles and a bunch of ayys that need to feed their cosmic horrors and them via negative energy (suffering, pain)