I'm about to become homeless because of housing and grocery prices and I just watched a nigger buy 400 dollars worth of...

>I'm about to become homeless because of housing and grocery prices and I just watched a nigger buy 400 dollars worth of junk food on EBT

Attached: 1640774213940.jpg (630x630, 28.5K)

Good, accelerate

>paying for housing and groceries

what about the rent freeze? you literally cucked yourself didn't you. I hope you eat beans and rice for a year.

I mean like seriously this shit makes me so fucking mad. My jimmies are rustled immensely. Fuck you OP. Here is the God's truth

THERE ARE NO HOMELESS IN RURAL AREAS BECAUSE THERE IS SUFFICIENT ROOM TO SUSTAIN LIVING BEINGS. FIND A SMALLER TOWN.

Basically. the people who work for a living can barely afford to live and have to suffer and sacrifice to make it, all while working 40+ hour weeks for abusive lying swindling employerkikes. then people who don't work at all (niggers and immigrants) who sit around all day complaining, talking about how white people should die off and how evil we are, and run around committing horrific crime and destroying society and the economy and neighborhood, live far better than we do for free.

it's a kike humiliation ritual against white amalek. you're supposed to feel enraged to the point of insanity. they did social-scientific experiments on monkeys, and even monkeys understand concepts like financial fairness. when one monkey had to work for a grape, and watched another monkey be given a grape for free, the wageslave monkey was incensed, he got pissed off and started shrieking. the jew wants you to be the angry wageslave monkey getting fucked over. they smile when they do it. they enjoy making you suffer. they enjoy humiliating you.

I think the key is to live with multiple family members. So everyone doesn't have to cover rent, and groceries separately. You're basically pooling expenses that way.

Industrialization not only destroys the traditional family unit, but it sends a lot of people into poverty and desperation because they lose their "natural" safety net, i.e. their land or home because rent enters the picture.

Few have realize this but the nuclear family unit is merely a transition point between the extended family unit and the destruction of the family unit outright. Nuclear family is NOT traditional, it is actually a destruction of what was traditional.

My wife quit her job to be a mom and we went full gibs Turbomode. Why not? The niglets are doing it. My moral protest isn't stopping it from happening.
Now we get $900 in EBT each month and I eat strip or ribeye twice a week.
Impregnate your white wife, make her quit her job, and you too can have:
Free food
Free health insurance
Free utility bills
Free home improvements
Free mortgage assistance

So there’s no white people committing horrific crimes, selling drugs, and destroying society? My guy who do you think the Jews are throwing money at to keep your stupid ass here on Any Forums? You have no idea how many brown fingers have typed the words and sentences you confide in lmao pol isn’t even CLOSE to 100 percent white. But hey, I’m sure being a capitalist with no capital and dreaming of being a billionaire will keep you from doing anything about anything so either get gud and make more money or have a beer and stfu brochacho

Yup. That’s i what I did. I ain’t gonna be no billionaire in this life. Might as well get what you can while they’re giving it

You think this is bad? Wait until next year when 70-80% of the worlds population has died from the vaccine. You have no idea what economic pain feels like. Expect full blown street rioting and martial law worldwide.

>you too can be a slave to the goyverment and have your benefits cut off at anytime for any (((reason)))

yeah sure sounds WONDERFUL

Like a job can't fire you for any reason and have the exact same consequence?

>the alternative is working 40-50 hours per week to get 4k before taxes, while you destroy your sanity and body
i will become a wage soon again, can't wait

Attached: 1632836752152.jpg (1001x813, 131.43K)

They never cut off gibs for COVID vakseen. It was companies firing people lmao. Go enjoy your wage slavery, I come home to well-adjusted and home-educated white children.

eat less

This is now a thread explaining to white Americans how gibs work so they can have their wife stay at home and make children.

Husbands, Fathers, ask your gibs questions here.

>mfw 90% of the population dies and rents still go up

Attached: 1655136008859.png (929x865, 799.41K)

just go to prison idiot

>amerimutt going homeless

Great. Why don't you go ask your greatest ally for some help, your piece of shit?

Attached: mai3.png (400x400, 225.18K)

Minecraft all niggers in the irl minecraft server

Triggered browncel

u mad whiboi?

Attached: 1649208877109.jpg (775x1024, 120.65K)

Don’t fall for the “hard work, don’t take handouts” meme. I made this mistake and was starving myself while niggers were eating well. I should’ve applied for all the free stuff and worked for cash. If you do have good work ethic you’ll be paying back your benefits anyways through a lifetime of raising taxes. So you might as well use it.

Attached: 4C716886-C103-4D6E-9DF2-DB34A7A24834.jpg (1600x1200, 422.36K)

I am confused and scared.