Feds Raising Rates by .75% Again

Are we really going to see interest rates above 10% this year? How can this shit be a sustainable strategy to stop inflation?

cbsnews.com/news/fed-interest-rate-hike-2022-75-basis-point-rate-hike-wednesday/

Attached: s.png (563x698, 100.23K)

yeah, its going to to get spicy today.

Who said they want to stop inflation?

It's 2008 all over again. People were still asking "if" we were headed to a recession all the way into Summer of 2008, just like they're doing right now. Fucking idiots, WE'RE ALREADY THERE. AND IT'S SO MUCH WORSE NOW.

Attached: 1598286382366.gif (220x210, 75.61K)

Remember when they redirect hate against the money men into racism and transgenderism?

>How can this shit be a sustainable strategy to stop inflation?
having a real interest rate, ie interest in excess of the rate of inflation, is the only way to reduce inflation

I was supposed to close on a new home build in December but now I’m pretty sure it’s not possible for us to afford it anymore with what just happened yesterday to mortgage rates. By December it seems it will 100% be impossible

note that communists will decry the inflationary scheme, when what is being done is precisely a method of communism: a de-facto state managed bank - black rock - is using money created through inflationary printing - also done by state-controlled actors - to buy up privately owned assets such as residential housing and farmland, thereby using the population's own wealth to pay for the nationalization of its own property and life essentials.

the communist cries out as he strikes you

Attached: 1601883672975.png (2164x1234, 1.61M)

Yes, printing more money will help the problem of too much money

raising interest rates reduces the rate of lending. hope that helps.

do you have any off ramps between now and December to get your deposit money back?
i have a development project underway and am going to put it on ice in 90 days if the world appears to be ending. (which is looking more likely hour by hour).

Crashing the economy, by engineering a recession always decreases inflation by alot. Sort of like in the post years of 2008, there was even deflation here in the EU.

Its not going to stop inflation directly. Its going to destroy the system irreparably

Nigga Im mexican and Then can understand why. You need to start at basics and learm the difference between money and credit ang go fron there. The fed only has 2 tools to 'steer' the economy. That is print money and and set intra bank loan rates. To reduce the speed of inflation you make borrowing money more expensive. Because if you flood the markets with make believe money you water it down like a Cheap beer. That inflation.

>Gas $6+ when it was under $3 a year ago
>Chicken quarters $2.49 when it was $1.29 a year ago
>Eggs $3+ a dozen when they were $.79 a year ago
>Most canned vegetables $1.19 when they were $.59 cents a year ago
>Rent increased 30% in last year
"Is inflation transitory? Are we going into a recession" - MSM and most economists

Show proof

Attached: demand_curve2-1a87890730a044e79de897ddb61ccc76.png (1500x1000, 48.58K)

How does this fix the supply problem, and labor shortages?

both come from the "sticky price effect", ie producers and employers are often not yet aware that their dollars are now worth half as much, and they will need to spend twice as many to buy the same labor. they'll figure it out eventually.

>Over 10%
Try 20%

Attached: chart2.jpg (940x629, 77.48K)

It was only 500$ we stand to lose at this point. I don’t care if that disappears

Pretty depressing though honestly, last year this time we wanted to do it but we didn’t have quite enough saved up to make a good down payment and also have at least a years worth of emergency funds

What's your top stocks to buy at the bottom?
I'm going all in on dividend kings.

>interest rates above 10% this year?
No, of course not.

So we're essentially going to go to a "new normal" for the cost of everything?

$AMMO

i want the fed to pivot, restart QE, drop interest rates to 0%, and let hyperinflation begin. my gold and silver stocks will go to the moon