Based Halo Devs

Redditors are losing their söy filled minds, because a juneteenth (made up holiday) skin was rightfully named bonobo (an insult to apes).

reddit.com/r/halo/comments/vcbxsh/why_is_the_color_pallet_for_the_juneteenth_emblem/

Attached: 116D41BB-A55C-4B44-AF21-64499B5A4B45.jpg (1125x1178, 578.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/368568107
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are right wingers obssesed with TRANNIES?
Why do you care if we changed our genders?
Why do you feel the need to intervene in our life since the moment you wake up until the moment you go to sleep?

Why don't you let us celebrate our sexuality?

Jesus Christ.

Attached: 0EC09167-4A3E-41F4-8597-150B29D3FAD8.jpg (1242x915, 208.07K)

Fuck off faggot

Cause you'll never be a woman

We will find much more joy in killing you than just insulting you.

That game is shit so who cares. Halo died after reach.

Because you wont fucking shut the fuck up about being a faggot.
Same reason why no one like bicyclists or vegans.
Just shut the fuck up.

You can do whatever the fuck you want, you freak.
Just don't expect me to call you a woman and stay away from kids.

Aren't bonobos the chill as fuck cousin to chimpanzee that basically engage in various sex acts all day? While chimpanzee goes around in gang mobs ripping rival chimp's arms out of their sockets and beating babies to death so they can eat them, bonobos just fuck a lot. Like a lot, a lot.

Did you hear that from Joe Rogan?

And let YOU educate them with toxic neo Nazi propaganda? When will you psychos open your eyes and see that you are poisoning little kids brains with regressive Western education? Gender is a social construct, meaning anyone can be a woman. What's wrong about that?

They fixed it already but the damage is done

-Brainwash kids into chopping their reproductive organs off
-Censor everyone on ALL social media who go against tranny narrative
-Ruin entertainment with political garbage
-Being used by WEF as a means of normalizing depopulation so they can rule over us and take away national sovereignty and introduce social credit score system via digital CBDC's
-Make a mockery of male and female differences through going to mutilation Unit 731 "surgeons"

>Why don't you let us celebrate our sexuality?
It's not even about that. You are the ones censoring everyone else, forcing your ideas on everyone. If you just stayed amongst yourselves that would be one thing but when you infiltrate every single online platform and curate things so that you must accept transgender or you get the boot, then yeah I have a problem. Online platforms were created and given quality before you infiltrated things, you took over.

I’m not participating in your fairytale, creep

Formely Chuck.

They're incredibly violent, they just solve fights with rape

Pretty funny, still not buying that garbage

They're cute. I'd switch them out in a heartbeat.

Attached: image_6405e-Bonobo.jpg (1920x1288, 268.99K)

Kids need to learn that love is love. It has no number, no gender, no skin color. Keep spewing out your racist white colonizers propaganda. In the end, love always wins and good always prevails. In the end, we will rule over the racist deranged white men. Your time is up white men.

It's one lonesome developer that probably wants to fuck off anyway, the company is ultrapozzed.

Attached: 343.png (1366x768, 1.65M)

Shouldn't have outsourced that job.

There's no love. Love is an action, not a feeling. The action of taking care of your family as a man or as a woman.

man i dont care, go away and leave me alone

Attached: tired carl.gif (640x480, 250.72K)

Psychopath detected.

Psychopaths feed their families and cloth them, yet they don't love them.

>say monkey
>liberals immediately think of black people

Attached: 1641820479798.jpg (415x529, 119.18K)

They're matriarchal, ie not cute

democratic republik of sneed (formerly chucks)

Chris Ryan.

The feeling is affection, not love. Love is the action of feeding and clothing them. Affection is the feeling you feel towards them and the reason why you do it.
Yeah, because the father leaves, they haven't got much choice.

Look through this thread warning though it has extreme NSFW pics:
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/368568107
If you think subjecting anyone to this is the same as love there is something off about you. Also I never mentioned race at all, but you bring in white colonizer for no reason.

Terrible bait LARP. Try harder.

What the cazzo is juneteenth?

>love: an intense feeling of deep affection.

You are either a psychopath or severely autistic. I lean towards the latter.

or maybe they thought they found a piece of african culture to associate with juneteenth that nobody would take offense to

You are a NIGGER.

Why can't you autistic cents understand the difference between GENDER and SEX? Why can't you understand?

>mfw halo actually turned into gaylo
C DADDY WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

Attached: 1384548611914.jpg (936x728, 144.61K)

There's no difference fucker. It only exists in Jewish controlled countries. Go to Mexico, Japan or India, they treat sex and gender as synonyms

>Why don't you let us celebrate our sexuality?
But you'll never be a woman?
I don't understand what you're saying.

Attached: 1621518252977.png (647x660, 480.39K)

Fuck off with your john money "gender" shit you dirty trannyniggerkike

Yeah I don't agree with the definition. My understanding of love is different. Cry me a river.

Less educated countries you mean whiteboy? Cherry picking countries with the worst education is not helping your case at all.

Attached: bungie.png (627x1425, 252.7K)

Because you are an austic fuck you can't feel anything, can't socialize like a normal human being. You are defected and are sick in the head. I actually feel for you.

Lol, can only laugh at your pro white majority countries comment.

White majority countries? You a a fucking fool if you believe the US is a white majority country or any country in the west.