Explain how WW3 won't happen this decade

Russia invading Ukraine is the biggest happening to happen for a very long time. Even more so than covid.
List of recent events:
>covid outbreak
>Russia invades Ukraine
>Economy goes to shit because of covid and the war
>inflation
>major supply chain disruptions
>Oil/gas shortages
>Major food shortages for 3rd worlds
>China and Xi Jingping signing non-war military operations abroad
>Iran developing nooks
>Europe and America sending heavy weaponry into Ukraine
>Arms race
>NATO growing
Back when Russia first invaded, all of the above excluding economy related shit related to covid have all been escalations after escalations.
Every single one of you exists at a point in history that is the prelude to WW3.
It will continue to only escalate, war only de-escalates when one side wins or enough damage has occured to all sides.
How come so many of you are either ignorant or refuse to believe that a major war will not happen? You have to be brain dead not see how this will end.
Yeah, nooks, but that hasn't stopped the west launching a proxy war agaisnt Russia and it hasn't stopped Ukraine launching long range missiles into Russia.
Or China and NK building more nooks.
This scenario is absolutely fucking fucked, I'm pretty certain there will be WW3 within this decade. Russia started something that is only snowballing.

Attached: 1655219999696.jpg (600x503, 28.67K)

Not to mention Turkey telling Greece it shouldn't have a military.
Or the monkeypox

Because they just want to kill the people, they want the infrastructure to still be intact. War is too destructive, why would they want to rule over rubble?

If WW3 breaks you will be the first to vaporize.

Minus 700 million people in 3 weaks. Yes, we can.

Attached: 1984_JC_01.jpg (871x472, 58.55K)

I don’t think the US and any Western countries are capable of fighting anymore.

Nothing will happen. All countries depend on each other, no one can afford being isolated. Wait until Russia starts to really suffer under the sanctions, they'll fall back decades. No other country of any importance will dare this again.

With the way shit is going, it won't have a choice.
Xi Jinping thinks otherwise signing that non-military operations document. I'm certain that Russia as well as China and banking on the west losing interest and eventually depleting their own weapon stocks.

I think Russia will only improve and I think the sanctions will only worsen the situation in the West.

why does russias say this as a threat? is it because you know your life is worthless? all your piss-poor apartment block cities would get atleast 20 nukes each

atleast you brainwashed faggots know your life is worthless, as your parents, grandparents and everyone else that has come before you. the russian state despises you. why would they stop buck-breaking you? you beautiful cucks. lmao

cope, the post

And what will you fight for? Pakis to rape your women while you die in foreign lands?

I am Russian but I was born and raised in the USA and I’ve travelled all over Europe. I think life in Russia is better at the moment than anywhere in the West.

lmao how is this cope?

it is happening this decade, just not this year.
sincerely,
war

sure you have
why is that?

>I think Russia will only improve and I think the sanctions will only worsen the situation in the West.
You're delusional.

Why aren't you fighting in Ukraine?

I think the USA is over my friend. And you guys in Western Europe seem to be following in their footsteps.

Attached: F37C7EB8-1AFC-458B-8C7F-5096931E75A6.jpg (1170x652, 229.46K)

russia ended in 1917.
america isn't ending before china.
i'm sorry you were bamboozled, brics poster.

you keep pretending russia isn't more muttified than all of western europe
and that if russia ever were to become prosperous that it wouldn't suffer from the same migration issues. the kremlin propaganda apperatus tries to appeal to everyone, even retards like yourself. you're just too stupid and indoctrinated to see through it, actual cattle.

what did mr. putin say in his speech?
>i am also a tatar, a jew, a mongoloid
i hope you're using a VPN because racism like what you posted is illegal in russia
you're also forbidden from criticizing the war as a private person, or even call it for that.
i don't know about you, but that seems kind of cucked. or?

I might eventually fight. I’d love to kill all the British trash on this planet (that means all of you).

Go back to Mexico, Juanito.

>You keep pretending
I have lived in both, retard. I am not pretending.

>let me ignore all of your points and just claim i've lived in both and know better than you
I have also lived in Russia, for 10 years. And I can certainly say I know better than you.

It's a big nothing frankly. I think the summer of Antifa violence and BLM incendiaries in 2020 was of far more importance.

Attached: WestCoat firestorm.jpg (3863x1849, 3.76M)

You do know what nuclear defense missile silos are right?

That's literally why the USA bought Alaska and essentially surrounded Russia on as many fronts as humanly possible (while they were crippled by communism).

If anything, most posters here will die in either the famine or the draft.

>russia ended in 1917
the only correct take in this entire thread

>>or refuse to believe that a major war will not happen?

I don’t refuse to believe that a major war will NOT happen…

I think we're ok until 2030, then all bets are off. By then China will have figured out they're rapidly collapsing and they'll spaz out.