Is it just me

Or Ukrainian women have this vibe that she is gonna suck you dry and scam you much more than polish ones or west women.

They talk like they want money, not love, not sex, even if you are a chad. Is it russian/asiatic genotype?

Attached: 15.jpg (501x509, 68.67K)

They also seem to view us as 'suckers' because we are wealthier than Ukros and that we will accept all this bullshit.

How to reeducate them about polish man politeness? Hitting their faces with big polish cock?

hohols were always known as second only to jews in terms of their greed in Russian circles.

Old russian joke
What would you do with a cart of apples
Russian: make vodka out of it.
Jew: sell it
Ukranian: eat it.
you cant eat an entire cart of apples
Ukranian: ill take one bite out of every apple, since they are mine

you should know that you are not entiteled to any form of sexual perfomance from women who are clearly in emotional and physical distress the fact you are bringing this up speaks volume about you treat women in general and specially those who are vulnerable and fleeing a WAR ZONE this post is so sexist and degrading on so many level i could only assume you are either a bad troll or just a dellusional incel anyways seek help

Given how Ukrainians have behaved since the war started, this seems very accurate.

>The polar caps will be gone by 2005!!@

Attached: FUZ8HepWUAECw-K.jpg (1024x992, 250.22K)

Generally speaking, all women suck you dry out of monetary resources

ukrainian women are all materialistic, vapid, shallow whores. they don't even hide this, they are bold as men about it, are proud of it. my ex was ukrainian and had orbiters despite being some average 6/10, 7/10 on a good day. Was really weird hearing her brag about the fact she can manipulate men so easily while she's sucking my dick kek

>See this pic every day
>Debunk it everyday
>People still Post it

Why?
These 2 pictures represent 2 completly different Things and are still used today.
Top picture shows tomorrow second one shows the 3 days after tomorrow.
Just watch ARD today (20:10) and you will see
Also they change the colors according which season we have: if it reiches 14 degrees in summer its Green blue, when its Winter and its 14 the color is yellow

Why would you even to touch ukrainian cunt? Even after you wrote they are goldding sluts, you still you can fix them. You can't. There is reason why Ukraine is such shithole even if they were technological superpower under soviets.

that's the point of the picture. showing the manipulation and how they can convince the general populace of absolutely anything thanks to the Jewish media.

looks like you guys are going to all die because of all the red stuff
>this is your brain on propaganda

dang nice digits

Attached: 1647153816089.png (584x497, 67.79K)

You're on pol. You're not attractive. The only women you can pull are whores and gold diggers. Sorry, but your experience isn't indicative of trends.

Attached: 1640055547012.jpg (1328x442, 187.51K)

Beautiful subversion of a meme.
Good show.

Based Poland, desu.

My anglo friend, a med student in N. Van was dating a beautiful Ukrainian bitch. She was a horrible nasty person. His father disapproved; "she's as tough as a bucket of nails.".

In my early 20s the women that screwed me over (happy the have casual sex, didn't want a relationship, looking for excuses to get you to waste your money) they were all city girls (from NYC, Paris, etc). The most disgusting thing about those girls is taking several different guys cum in their pussy as she goes on 'dates' (80% or more of those guys have no chance, she just wants free food). Absolutely disgusting behaviour.

I guarantee you the Ukie girls that are stringing guys along in Poland all came from cities like Kiev. You want to meet a girl that is 'straightforward' i.e. in less than a month she's only 'dating' one guy at a time, she's talking about relationship with a view to getting married eventually, she's not looking for free stuff. Most of those girls all grew up rural with good fathers. This is the most important factor.

>she'll suck you dry
Yes that's the point, just lead them on a say you have money but don't actually give them any. Like any whores they are only good for pump n dunp.

>European origin
>Cuckranians

This is how European origin looks like

Attached: 256646183_99af8d260bf454cdf87f26644fbf2548_800.jpg (774x800, 104.08K)

>russian shills go through thousands of pics to find 4 weird looking Ukrainians and repost this for years
>meanwhile, russian subway

Attached: 1630510285494.jpg (900x522, 114.8K)

Ukrainian women are a special breed to serve man.

Attached: 1627526566663.jpg (706x1280, 118.63K)

Average white skinned Ukrainian is equivalent to average asiantic resident in Russia in terms of culture and education