What are the political implications of jannies banning Christianity threads but leaving behind threads where Jews shit...

What are the political implications of jannies banning Christianity threads but leaving behind threads where Jews shit on Christianity?

Attached: 1638267697442.png (596x594, 101.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This post glows

Why hasnt the turkroach been banned yet then?

idk, what are the political implications of israel paying gookmoot to allow memeflags on this board to hide their flag

>JIDF are jannies of Any Forums
more news at 11

if you havent realized the entire site is comped and is in par with reddit for the amount of censorship that goes on

because he spreads everything BUT the gospel

Attached: 1540337479248m.jpg (1024x681, 244.65K)

Probably same reason why other shill threads stay up.

Attached: 1622627444196~2.jpg (471x589, 93.64K)

Cope.

Attached: 1652062416567.jpg (756x1200, 158.33K)

go back to >>/x/

fuck,

Attached: 237667.jpg (828x748, 199.67K)

thank you for the money, euro christian goyims

Attached: eupocucks.png (933x641, 930.24K)

why do christkikes use the same arguement that makes no sense.

here's an idea why don't you go to leftypol

why do you share an opinion with christ killing coin clippers?

Attached: C4C40306-F4E3-4383-ADCA-FBF21595E669.jpg (996x1024, 196.78K)

i mean you, i am fucking drunk,

It's the opposite though

They don't want The Truth to be heard since they know their time is near.

Reminder:

The end of the world is nigh; things will get worse and worse and worse.

Evil will keep increasing and the love of people will grow cold. Faith will dwindle greatly. People will suffer through wars, famines, plagues and so on.

It will keep getting worse till time of the Second Coming. Then comes the Great Tribulation and afterwards the Pouring of the Vials of God's Wrath. After almost everything is destroyed, Christians will reign with Jesus Christ a 1000 years and then comes The Resurrection of all who are dead and thereafter The Judgement.

In the Judgement those who are still damned go to the lake of fire and the rest go to be with God forever and ever. Amen.

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate repent of your sins, believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your salvation and He will deliver you from evil and save you from the lake of fire.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: 1655298438555.jpg (4096x1376, 2.3M)

No, pro CHRIST threads get deleted because religion isn’t politics according to some retards here.

imagine unironically worshipping a hebrew tribal god and larping as an antisemite lel

>Accuse
I thought Jesus said he was jewish. I distinctly remember reading multiple passages where he talks about jews and Israel.
Unless I'm missing something? Idk I don't go for this type of stuff

This place has been infiltrated by kikes glowies and shitskins