Homeowners shitting the bed

Homeowners are shutting the bed because they are about to get fucking rekt
>Redfin laying off 8% of staff
>Compass laying off 10% of staff
>Zillow stock down from $200+ to $20
>Opendoor down 87% from its high
>30 year rate is now 6.28% and climbing

Equity? Gone. Foreclosures incoming.

Attached: BD79A6B4-837E-4F92-845A-65565058D372.jpg (1170x1535, 197.48K)

NON POLITICAL
OFF TOPIC
NIGGER DRIVEL
HUGE TIT JEW

Attached: Screenshot_20220615-080927_Photos.jpg (1078x1243, 655.52K)

bro i have a house still say hi to mom

yes, but you won't be able to sell it for anywhere near what you could have gotten last year.

Two more weeks.

>He thinks financial markets, economics, and the housing market is separate from politics.
Point and laugh at the retard, everyone.

khazars aren't real Jews.

Attached: khazarsarethesynagogueofsatan.png (780x870, 1.34M)

real estate fag here. i would concur.
1. a year ago if you qualified for $1 million loan, you now only qualify for $500K due to the payment increase from mortgage rates increase.

2. 30-year fixed? good for you. But what happens if you get a job change or fired and have to sell? There will be fewer buyers with less money so you must lower your price.

3. Get fired, lose your job? Pay the mortgage jew or lose the house.

4. Price of your commute doubles? Pay the mortgage jew or lose the house.

You can't see it. You can't taste it. You can't feel it, but it's out there like radiation and its going to kill the housing market.

Attached: 1628510308482.gif (646x466, 755.74K)

Seethe more, property and land is the last thing that boomers and jews will ever sell. It's not 2008

>not having a 2.8% fixed rate
>not leaving the house to your white kid
ngmi

Attached: showen.jpg (828x548, 141.99K)

>Homeowners
If you have to pay the bank e very month. You dont own it.

Nope. I’m loading up on crypto during the lull. We’ll see who lands on top. Enjoy your 100 year old, depreciating crack shack

Good. The housing (and renting) market is super inflated and needs to come down. Or at least put on the breaks for a while. Wages need time to catch up.
We had one of the greatest bullruns in history from mid-2020 to late 2021. It couldn't last forever and now we're in a painful correction.

Who said he was going to sell it? If he plans on spending decades in it, your attempt to scare him means nothing.

You got this King

Attached: 21342345.jpg (480x360, 22.4K)

Fed meeting tomorrow
Roe v wade decision

Please be real Please be real Please be real Please be real Please be real Please be real Please be real Please be real Please be real Please be real Please be real Please be real Please be real Please be real Please be real Please be real Please be real Please be real Please be real Please be real Please be real Please be real Please be real Please be real

-t. Zoomer

>You can't feel it, but it's out there like radiation and its going to kill the housing market.
The Feds will not increase interest rates until inflation have increased the wages and profits so the masses can pay the higher interest rates needed to curb inflation.
It's the 1973 oil shock all over, where it took a decade before the Feds had control over the inflation again.
Housing will fall in real terms the next 20 years if it's 1973 all over, but nominally they will rise or stay put.

Why would I want to sell? I like my home.

It's 1973, and inflation ate up the loans they had, so buying a house might be a good investment, IF you can afford it.

Only those who not own their houses already.

Most problems will be on people who has high credit card debts, student debts, car debts and and house debts. They life goes to sewer with all other filth.

When your meme job goes away and you can’t pay your $500k mortgage on a home now worth $150k, what do you do?

Gay 4 Pay

shit happens
1. new job
2. new kids
3. new wife
4. niggers move in next door
5. mexicans move in across the street
6. sewage plant is built nearby
7. you break your back in an accident
8. you get divorced
9. you get sued
10. You want to move to find love

point is, all you homies with 30 year mortgages at 2.5% are good until you need to move.

I own my properties free and clear. no mortgages. yeah i lost some upside leverage but fuck I am sleeping well at night.

B/c the jews want u homeless and easy to control
Jannies still do it for free.

Clean it up you peasants

Attached: B7C0242D-D5A6-46F7-8B88-45ECD12248A3.jpg (1170x1104, 746.02K)

How do you know what kind of job he has?

but you need a job that outpaces inflation to pay the mortgage.
i am not sure this is going to be the same scenario. I could be wrong.

Serious question, what happens if millions of people are foreclosed on in a short span of time? Who is going to force them out of their homes? All it takes is a single homeowner to shotgun blast the face off of the sheriffs deputy that’s there to evict them, and suddenly the cops will have to send SWAT to serve eviction notices. Are they prepared to do that on a large scale? Will local cops simply figure that “it’s not worth it.” Is shlomo going to send some wagie bank employee to tell Tyrone or Cletus that he no longer owns the house and has to gtfo? I fucking doubt it lmao

Why the fuck to whores spend all their money on tattoos?
It’s like not only are they whores but they permanently have to fuck their skin up too? Why?

If you have to pay the government every year, you don't own it

>They life goes to sewer with all other filth.
brutal

Attached: Skwigelf1.jpg (170x284, 16.79K)

white people are pussies and won't do shit besides glumly walk out and go live in a tent

The authorities make examples out of a few and the rest fall in line. Simple as

Good. Real estate faggots are just as smug and insufferable as tech faggots. All these stupid meme jobs that people do absolutely nothing at are about to vanish forever and you stupid niggers are all about to unironically be poorer than rural Russians.

Couldn't happen to a shitter group of people either.

Attached: 1626983605416.png (392x536, 200.06K)

>loading up on crypto
>we'll see who's on top

Not you.

Attached: 1633664363773.jpg (802x840, 96.46K)

Student loans are government backed both in the US and Finland, so recession don't affect those negatively as much.

if a bunch of debtor nigger monkeys want to die because they dont get to live in a free house then so be it .

What is your income?

Counter offer, I keep paying it off at my low fixed rate and when I want to move somewhere else the houses are cheaper and I keep my current property in a desirable area for rental income.

Not worried about it.

Taxes are going up.

>real estate companies streamlining their staff
>this somehow translates to my rental properties not generating money or having less value
This seems like a troll thread, famalam

You aren’t the only one waiting to catch the ball before the bounce. Good luck to you.

Ok thanks. That’s not what I asked.

you are making an assumption that the rental market will be able to support your mortgage + property tax on your rental property.

Same here. I am lazy and stupid but lived by rule "buy only what you have money for".

I own old house and the land under it. Not glorious but I know than least I have my own corner in this world.

Find a new meme job I guess

>30 year rate is now 6.28% and climbing
I'm on a fixed 2.75% loan, doesn't affect me whatsoever

> equity gone
Now I just need to convince the tax assessor of that