Radical inflation making it cost ineffective to buy food staples

>radical inflation making it cost ineffective to buy food staples
>unexplained power outages
>food plants "accidentally" burning down
>every credible economist predicts and imminent market crash
I think it's time to start shoplifting, Any Forums. Like, a lot. Steal everything you need. I already didn't care about corpos poor widdle feelings but now I'm feeling particularly malicious.

Attached: 1.jpg (492x368, 68.7K)

I did this before inflation, I have a chest freezer full of Lidl steaks.

Good for you. I walked out with about $120 from a Kroger's last week.

yay I love stealing shitty fake food and fake steaks just to get home and realize it's cloned/fake impossible meat. 2022 is truly the greatest time to be alive

Wouldn't you feel even worse if you paid for that shitty cloned meat?

I'd feel like an idiot either way quite frankly kek.

I've been buying canned good the past 5 months, my pantry is huge, honestly your retarded if you arent staying at least 4 steps above the globohomo playbook

ye

I ENDORSE PETTY THEFT

Tinned food is a stop gap measure, starting planting growing your own food nigger.

Petty in the eyes of the law. Essential for my survival.

I was at the supermarket buying just a few boxes of shit on my way back from the boxing gym. I didn't have any shopping bags with me (they made it you have to bring your own shopping bags a few years ago). So I was looking around for shopping bags and all I could see were the expensive ones that cost like $2. The normal ones cost 15c, which is expensive enough. So I was like, fuck this bullshit, I'm going to put my purchases in my fucking carry basket and cake my carry basket out to me car. BTW, I was using an automated checkout where there were no staff. So I took the carry basket with all my items in it, but there was this huge black guy working security who looked well over 7 feet tall. He was eyeing me as soon as I walked out of the checkout still carrying the basket, I was eyeing him back and making like I was just going to walk straight past him, but he said, hey brother, you can't take that out of the store, so I was like, yeah well I'm going to change to a trolley, so I walked past him and jumped my shit into a trolley (and you have to put a dollar coin in to release the trolley, which I did), and I returned my basket to the receptacle near the exit, then I trolled out of there, threw all my shit into my car and returned the trolley and left. However, next time I might do some even more hardcore shit, so stay tuned.

>Steal everything you need.
Democrat/RINO and blue voter mansions will be well stocked, before the brutal, security-team-removing raids begin.

>cloned/fake impossible meat
Buying "meat" only to later realize that it isn't all-natural meat, would probably be enough for me to ATTACK some subhuman pieces of shit.

You don't grow your own food, you liar.

I have a cup with some green onion in it.

oh it's only happened 5 times for me in the past couple years user. the steaks I got from this place were always amazing now I don't even bother. My buddy's family business had to close down because it's no longer profitable or feasible to buy quality meat for resale as an individual small business owner in a small town, anyways. The only good "meat" I have anymore is ground beef and even that has me wondering if it's fetus meat or what

I like to go to Whole Foods and get 2 slices of pizza but only pay for one. I also get the packaged/cooked/sliced steak from the grab and go meals section and it’s in the same containers as the hot food bar so I just ring it up at $11/lb instead of scanning the barcode at $18/lb. I sign in with prime every time so that the AI knows it’s me who is stealing.

>wondering if it's fetus meat
If I had absolute proof of that, I would start ending lives in real life and not in Minecraft. I would do things that no security force on earth could stop.

Keked

>I think it's time to start shoplifting, Any Forums. Like, a lot. Steal everything you need. I already didn't care about corpos poor widdle feelings but now I'm feeling particularly malicious

i dont have the balls because muh career but god bless you user. take the redistribution of wealth into your own hands.
do your small ball bros a favour and hook them up with some meat and bread for a discounted rate.

we have been robbed of our nations and future. least you can do is get free prime rib.

hot tip user, when you go shopping and forget your cuck bags just go buy a 100 roll of garbage bags for like 2 dollars and use those for your shopping bags.

Attached: 1650714010336.jpg (393x428, 102.42K)

>food plants "accidentally" burning down
Yea at a certain point you have to ask yourself if all these "cohencidences" are just that, and not some malicious agenda. Most normies aren't willing to bridge that gap yet.

Niggers.