Can Russians feed themselves?

Are our powerful western sanctions causing Russians to starve to death Yeltsin style?

Attached: what ethnicity is this.png (1456x823, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fOmMys8BqIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Are our powerful western sanctions causing Russians to starve to death Yeltsin style?

Could you be any more of a moron? Russia is a huge food exporter.

Russia does not depend on the West, it's the other way around.

Being fat in the west is a sign of wealth. If a country has lots of fat people, they are clearly not starving. The west and especially Australia is full of fat people because it is almost impossible to starve.

We can feed ourselves just fine. Should a total embargo occur (which it won't) and Russia finds itself effectively placed in a vacuum as far as food imports go, we'd not starve. We'd have some issues with food variety (goodbye avocados or bananas, for instance), and a fall in agricultural production because we to a degree use foreign, imported seeds, but we'd be just fine nutrients-wise.

Russia exports 1/3 of the worlds grain
they also export tons of agriculture machinery
you will win a war against emus before they starve to death

I eat 3000 calories a day, do you match that on an average day?

most americans would starve if their hometown McDonald's closes

How much do you drink?

No, because I am trying to diet. Got coofs late April, conveniently, that cut down my weight by like 6kg.

So the west is facing a food crisis now? Seems like it considering you five eyes retards always project whats about to happen in the west onto Russia and China.

I eat 10,000 calories a day

I don't use regular plates, I use salad bowls.
I also drink mayonnaise.

I need to lose weight

>Being fat in the west is a sign of wealth

Not really, quite the opposite. It's true in poor countries though, mainly some african countries.

They can drink mayonnaise like me. 1 liter of mayonnaise = 6,800 kilocalories

>Being fat in the west is a sign of wealth.
This is not 1322, its the opposite. Food that makes you fat is cheap and widespread.

Attached: jannnnnnnnnyyyyyyy.webm (406x720, 2.87M)

How delusional are Westerners

the average russian comes in 2 body types:
1:lanklet malnourished starvation alcoholic
2:bulging beer gut twig legged spaghetti arms.
they're one of the most unhealthy countries on the planet. the "wonders" of diversity.

the average memeflag comes in 1 body types:

1 curved nose, brown eyes, black hair, no earlobes

no but they managed to cuck germany out of gas because they can't maintain the NS1 pipeline (well at least not according to regulation) because Canada has the missing turbine in question and refuses to send it to germany. Would be funny as hell if it wasn't so deadly serious. Germany is now begging Canada to hand the turbine over to Russia. Also remember the time Germany stole a Gazprom subsidy? They are going bankrupt so the government approved 10billion € for them. Its a complete shitshow.

youtube.com/watch?v=fOmMys8BqIg

Attached: image_2022-06-15_170347.png (876x750, 404.56K)

Are you talking about the New Muscovites?

Attached: 5436456745.jpg (1360x888, 478.39K)

Attached: 135f21eec2cecc42d2fe6de0540d486b_i-1040.jpg (600x423, 112.53K)

hot

>NS1 is the fault of Canada
THe gas industry in Russia is State owned and operated, which means directly in the hands of the oligarchy. The way business works in Russia is through extensive bribery, extortion, blackmail, and murder. The reason most business deals with Russia fall flat on their face is because the bureaucratic state, built on the backs of the Kafka-esque disaster that was Soviet bureaucracy (and which was never changed from this era) is now also dominated by a corrupt class of glorified gangsters.

This is why the average russian is a lanklet DYEL or has bulging beer gut from severe alcohol consumption (prices kept intentionally low to keep the plebs in line).

The Bolsheviks exterminated the aristocratic lines in Russia, evrey russian you talk with is quite literally a dysgenic pleb who only exists because the Bolsheviks.