Hello I am an Australian police officer and I have been reading some of the posts on this...

Hello I am an Australian police officer and I have been reading some of the posts on this. Please keep all hateful behaviour and language to yourself on the internet and have manners. Thank you.

Attached: download.png (318x159, 2.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/LA0T1BlrLNmH/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off ian

Day of the Porkchop coming.

nigger faggot fuck off go harass up a drunk abo

this.

AUSTRALIA SUNNI ISLAM BY 2050

Attached: FCF7A7A2-052C-4BCF-A138-7A60E788003B.jpg (777x774, 118.92K)

post ur brown skin

Okay, sorry 1PBTID

Fake Ian, Ian doesn't have an iPhone

Thank you for your service

Come Blacktown station and I'll fucking lay you out Gronk

sorry sir

Attached: 1638603992379.png (594x590, 693.63K)

Get fuck glowies

Attached: 1629955686886.jpg (400x400, 17.24K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2021-10-07 16-19-48.png (168x256, 30.79K)

Police in this country are an embarrassment. US police I have some respect for because they actually get killed. Bunch of low IQ pooftahs you are

Get back to work Stewart, those bullshit car defect notices aren't going to write themselves

Threadly reminder that Australian ISPs are obligated to keep 2 years of user metadata, and it's entirely likely that under the Insights Victoria program the government could gain access to this data, with the intention of correlating post timestamps with ISP data, effectively de-anonymising anons.

Good to see another westie here. I'll come with ya to bash this pig

Fuck you, cunt.

Attached: 1651111388816.jpg (715x436, 26.76K)

Yeah good, let them fucking do it. I would love to see how that goes down in court.

I'll be the most famous cunt on the 4chans and you know what I'll shitpost from prison I'll trade my ass for wunnadem transparent jail ipads. and I'll keep fucking shitposting until I am dead.

Even if you put me in isolation I'll force you cunts to flush my toilet every morning. I will vomit on you if you approach me. You are pedophile-protecting demons.

So anyway how far does this rabbit hole go? A Mr Samuel Wood was recently conviced of CP distribution in my state. Will I go to jail for saying his name? Oh, by the way he's at Risdon prison I can see it from my house. Will you put me in with him you cunts? Or will you hope the thread slides? Will you beg the mods to un-archive this? Fuck you.

bitchute.com/video/LA0T1BlrLNmH/

Attached: E30EFCF9-3BE3-4D3D-B364-445CF2A932D3.jpg (750x1283, 433.66K)

Impersonating a police officer is against the law.

Absolute unit.

Attached: famous.png (783x852, 900.98K)

"Fed up" is an understatement

Thank God I learned about "piranha solution" it's just car battery acid mixed with hair peroxide. Easy to make and does a very efficient job of making sure that your enemy has to explain their scars to every new person in their life.

>mommy, why does uncle steve's face look like a haggis
>well son, it's because uncle steve tried to enter a private property without a warrant

fuuuuck cuuuuunts