NZG New Zealand pol

>I worked late learn to bake your own you cunts edition

>they got Stumpy
stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/128980702/zoo-staff-mourn-loss-of-stumpy-the-elderly-rhino-known-as-our-marshmallow

>cucked police won't retrieve an $8000 ebike because it makes crime stats look bad
stuff.co.nz/national/crime/128955184/police-powerless-as-brazen-thieves-use-industrial-tools-to-snatch-bikes

>woke PM went to a CHCH high school to indoctrinate kids, didn't bring her fiance for the trip
stuff.co.nz/national/300613657/prime-minister-mobbed-for-selfies-during-christchurch-high-school-visit

>We are paying big pharma big money for faggots to have unprotected sex with many strange men
1news.co.nz/2022/06/15/access-to-safe-sex-drug-widened-after-overwhelming-support/

What did you have for dinner? I had creamed eggs with a sourdough white sauce and it of course was fucking horrible mate

Attached: stumpy.png (784x534, 137.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Yzu8AXG-tU
nzherald.co.nz/bay-of-plenty-times/news/bethlehem-college-ministry-of-education-tells-christian-school-to-remove-marriage-line/T44T677WEIMAOL7FTBNAOKV4KI/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

>woke PM went to a CHCH high school
Damn, I could've met her
>Lincoln
That's not even christchurch

Well the point is she's off travelling without her fiance again.

Also do you know why she only ever shows up in public unannounced? She fears the people, she has a guilty conscience

Thats right she always has to sneak into things and hide away. What an awful leader.

>mobbed for selfies
Nigger what? There were people yelling at her and and calling her a murderer from what I heard lmao

Attached: 1653267919321.jpg (736x731, 35.42K)

Also, had homemade pizza for tea. Was very nice, ta mum

Yeah even on the radio it said protesters chased her away, what sort of lying sniveling assh-
>stuff

She can't take criticism so if it does happen then she shuts it down: youtube.com/watch?v=3Yzu8AXG-tU She went to fucking Lincoln, a remote small town on the outskirts of Canterbury and also attended a specifically biased school.

it warms my heart that people are still following her around and yelling at her. I hope people still yell at her randomly even when shes an old lady. She has fucked up so many lives.

Nah man it clearly says she is well loved, never mind the guys with machine guns who guard her 24/7

Another /nzg/ ruined by Christcunts one post in.

Imagine living in the internet age but you're still psy-opped by peasant middle eastern goat herders who have been dead 2000 years

This country was founded by Anglicans.

By the way, the guy who said this yesterday gave me a hearty laugh ().

The whole "I'm not an antivaxxer I just don't like mRNA vaccines" is such a successful marketing campaign

Not Otago/Southland, the least woke and cucked part

Ded thred goin 2 bed

Yeah I thought so. Trust stfu.co.nz to censor the wrongthink
I admire your resolve to contribute absolutely nothing to these threads except seething at even the slightest popculture-tier reference to something vaguely biblical that has a completely different meaning in the modern context. You must be very dedicated

This is why any real nationalist movement will have to explicitly reject Christians

Attached: 4chan understands christianity.png (543x267, 94.44K)

The atheist cucks here support this: nzherald.co.nz/bay-of-plenty-times/news/bethlehem-college-ministry-of-education-tells-christian-school-to-remove-marriage-line/T44T677WEIMAOL7FTBNAOKV4KI/

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-06-15 22-01-03.png (663x644, 294.37K)

It was founded by British people, race traitor.

We can ally with them, for example Gloriavale is based and what the kikes are trying to do to destroy them is disgusting.

But don't expect us to play along with your Jewish lies

Atheists and Christcunts are the yin and yang of retardation.

British people who were missionaries spreading Anglicanism, and no not the sex position.

> Hundreds of children getting raped by Christian cult leaders
> based
pick one

All the Jew-worshippers in NZ is why Jews rule over us now.

Attached: jewish overrepresentation in nz.png (794x155, 27.2K)

If that's true I don't like it, but I don't believe it. They're a white community who rejects modern values so of course they're hated

No, that's Judeo-Christianity that the pilgrim mutts worship.